OMG WTF is this with Paul acting gay over Ryback?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Maybe Ryback working stiff gives Paul Heyman a stiffy

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Ryback has a main event bulge and Paul E knows it. Nothing wrong with that. It's okay to be Takei.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
He is not acting gay he is worshiping him. HUGE difference. :pity:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
...Is that the story your husband told you? :stopspot:

f6baaf168ab2b28c177933e0a8ed43f8.gif

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
I didn't read the thread since I don't care for it at all. BUT, WHY IS THIS AN LD?! GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
That segment was pretty good though, in my opinion. At first I didn't like it at all because I would feel so uncomfortable doing a segment like that (not being homophobic) but in the end when he asked Ryback to be "a Heyman guy" I loved it. It was awesome, I seriously don't know how someone can hate Heyman. He's awesome, and I think he's gonna help Ryback a lot. I seriously laughed at that segment last night.

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Heyman's great. Ryback's great and he can use the old Heyman rub to get megaheat. I love the Goldberg chants. Those cunt clowns think they're somehow hurting Ryback's career or something. It's a joke. They're doing two things... making Ryback an over heel and POSSIBLY getting Goldberg a booking at WrestleMania.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I hadn't seen the segment yet. I just did. It's brilliant. Heyman's working homophobes. It's money. When Heyman got down on his knee I fuckin' lost it. It's the best Heyman promo in a while. All Heyman promos are good, it's just they've been somewhat predictable lately.