OMG AJ/Daniel Bryan are getting married WTF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Seabs said:
He'll possibly lose it to Cena on Raw 1000.

NAH! Punk need to win so WWE can pass the troch other way there was no point to this 8 month title run need to said that yes Punk is better then Cena and is the face of WWE and then the Rock need to come out and need to vs. CM Punk for the title at SummerSlam!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
He'll possibly lose it to Cena on Raw 1000.

:true:

John may even come out with 'the new' WWE Championship belt.

Calling it tbs..

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:

Calling it tbs..

No Punk would b/c he the Champion. and that another point the Spinner is Cena title so for him to be the 1st guy to hole the new title would make no sense that should have Punk be the 1st to have the new WWE Title!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Teen Gohan Randy Savage said:
No Punk would b/c he the Champion. and that another point the Spinner is Cena title so for him to be the 1st guy to hole the new title would make no sense that should have Punk be the 1st to have the new WWE Title!

I see your point. But remember, he still is John Cena. And he is WWE no.1 top guy.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I can see where people would say that maybe Miz will interrupt and there will be some sort of feud with him and Bryan. That look did say something. Also, though, didn't someone (i think AJ) make a comment about that Miz and Eve have each other? Maybe something will happen there. I could also see the wedding actually going through and A.J. and Bryan being a power couple of sorts. I think they would most certainly have to be heels though. Honestly, who knows with how they write stuff lately.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:

Calling it tbs..

someone told me wwe have contract with mattel and cant change the championship belt until the contract expires. if it true then the new belt wont be here this year

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
I have a feeling theres gonna be a big swerve on this wedding. Its not gonna go to plan and something huge will happen

That was what most of us thought as soon as we heard it. Apart from Macho mans ceremony no WWE wedding has ended without a hitch.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Either AJ says no, there's a run in or Teddy Long dies. Or more than one of theses things.