OMG AJ/Daniel Bryan are getting married WTF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
It's pretty cool, AJ's gonna say no anyway.

CALLING. THAT. SHIT. RIGHT NOW!!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Miz is going to interrupt it somehow (that look he and AJ was giving each other says it all) and this is going to set off a Bryan vs Miz feud with Bryan working the aggressive face. Like how Macho Man became when other guys made moves on miss Elizabeth.

Reactions: Y2J Enigma

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Miz is going to interrupt it somehow (that look he and AJ was giving each other says it all) and this is going to set off a Bryan vs Miz feud with Bryan working the aggressive face. Like how Macho Man became when other guys made moves on miss Elizabeth.

He was even in character when he was backstage..

''Stop. Looking AT HER!!''

:true:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
kane needs to crash the wedding :yay:

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I think i'd best watch this weeks Raw then ASAP to get an understanding behind all this. Still though, I can't see them actually getting married, I reckon either AJ will say no, or someone will come down and stop it, as mentioned above.

Having AJ say no would be a bit daft really as I'm not sure what angle they could take from that, but if they had someone (anyone other than Punk) come down from and stop the wedding, they could then start a feud up. Just as long as it isn't identical as the one between Punk and Bryan it should be good.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Its gonna be shit.CM punk will try and ruin it and it will all just be crap. Then i will cry and press fast forward.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
I think something bad is going to happen but I don't think CM Punk would as it wouldn't be a very good feud as it has already been going on. Then again, the writers aren't very good.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
NO!!! it will be Viscera !!!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Viscera crashing the wedding would make me unable to watch the rest of the episode due to excessive laughing I think.

Punk won't get involved, he's through with that storyline. Let's see who will DB feud with and probably wrestle at Summerslam.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82