*Omg a spoiler* So where's this going then?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
With Brad and the pin count? I love the finish but worried that it's going to end up being a part of the lame ass fraternizing storyline to do with AJ :finger:

Could you see there being any more to it?

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
R'Albin said:
With Brad and the pin count? I love the finish but worried that it's going to end up being a part of the lame ass fraternizing storyline to do with AJ :finger:

Could you see there being any more to it?

I have no idea where they are going with this one which makes Monday Night Raw tonight exciting. The whole night they cut to Heyman with his smug look like he knew something was going to happen by the way he was talking. The one thing I hope it's not, is the fraternizing storyline. As long as they keep it away from that, it will be fun to watch.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods said:
I have no idea where they are going with this one which makes Monday Night Raw tonight exciting. The whole night they cut to Heyman with his smug look like he knew something was going to happen by the way he was talking. The one thing I hope it's not, is the fraternizing storyline. As long as they keep it away from that, it will be fun to watch.

Won't have too many high hopes for RAW, though.:maybe:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods said:
We'll see how it goes, eh Jose?

Ryback winning the WWE championship on RAW and becoming the new best in the world is my prediction. 75% sure. :smug:

:laugh: Indeed. Expecting explanation after explanation tbh.. :maybe:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Jose Tortilla said:
Ryback winning the WWE championship on RAW and becoming the new best in the world is my prediction. 75% sure. :smug:

:laugh: Indeed. Expecting explanation after explanation tbh.. :maybe:

haha Second part looks spot on though imo

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah.. We've got the AJ thing with Cena, and now the ref screwing up.

I think we've got a good hour to fill this part. Although I think Ryback will beat up Maddox again. Which I kinda enjoyed yesterday. Pressing him out of the ring. :gusta:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Jose Tortilla said:
Yeah.. We've got the AJ thing with Cena, and now the ref screwing up.

I think we've got a good hour to fill this part. Although I think Ryback will beat up Maddox again. Which I kinda enjoyed yesterday. Pressing him out of the ring. :gusta:

Things should start getting real good here soon. The Road to Wresltemania is inching closer.

benfishman

Jobber
Reaction score
They will likely bring about how that same ref blew the CM Punk call a few weeks ago. And this was his pay back to Heyman.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Must say it really surprised me, never saw it coming. Curious to see where it's going, maybe Brad is going to become a competitor or something. Wasn't there another legendary worker who started as a ref and then started wrestling full time recently? :hmm: