OMEGA: The Rebirth

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
OmegaLogo2.png

Presented to you by: GardsJr and The Leviathan

Lenny Andrews is a famous wrestling blogger and currently working as an Event Manager in a Advertising firm who had been amazed from watching the OMEGA: The Uncommon Passion DVD. He was inspired from the hardworks of the people from North Carolina especially to the Hardy brothers. Lenny then decided to bring the promotion back in business and he starts searching for someone who could help him bring this dream into reality again. At first, he tried to contact Thomas Simpson, the man who helped the brothers in bringin OMEGA to the North Carolina territory but he didn't received a response from the man. Lenny then met Jeff Hardy in a Smackdown house show and he told the WWE Superstar about his proposal. Jeff got interested about his idea of bringing OMEGA back as a small territorial franchise of WWE in North Carolina. Jeff told his brother, Matt about the idea and he got interested to it as well. The two went to the WWE Management the other day to talk about it only to be rejected. The two and Lenny Andrews were upset about it so they decided to put OMEGA back as a small promotion and a wrestling school without knowing to WWE. WWE then found it out and decided to put the Hardy brothers back in the doghouse. The Creative Team made Jeff lose to Vladimir Kozlov in the following Smackdown show while Matt was stripped out of the ECW title, giving it back to Mark Henry at Cyber Sunday and then he surprinsingly lost to Mike Knox at the next ECW Show. After WWE put the Hardy brothers in trouble, the duo then decided to have a 90 day no compete clause with the company and the fans where suddenly shocked after not seeing the Hardys in their respective shows for weeks.

Matt and Jeff Hardy as well as Lenny Andrews tried to overcome the 90 day no compete clause of the Hardy brothers but to no avail. The two used the ninety days to try and find some sponsors to try and bring back the OMEGA promotion. Nobody would accept the two famous wrestlers as they tried to find the sponsors in the North Carolina area. Andrews manages to find a big investor by the name of Michael Shane who has always been interested in the OMEGA promotion. The money that Shane was contributiung allowed the Hardys to search and hire some of the OMEGA originals and maybe some new faces. Jeff Hardy contacted a couple of the OMEGA originals as Matt Hardy was working on booking the shows. Shannon Moore agreed to return to the small indy promotion after recently being released by the WWE. Gregory Helms was intrigued by the idea of the returning OMEGA. Vince McMahon found out about the negotiations through one of the production crew before finally letting Helms go. Helms came to the OMEGA promotion and the roster was now full of four superstars.

Jeff Hardy managed to call Joey Matthews out of retirement to rejoin the OMEGA promotion after being fired as the FCW trainer. Jeff managed to reach Christain York as well and pulled him towards the OMEGA promotion regaining nearly the full set of the originals. Jeff then followed this up by going around to various independant promotions and scouting the talent they use there. Jeff got in contact with a few of the wrestlers and managed to get them to sign contracts which still allowed them to work elsewhere. Jeff managed to sign a recently released Paul London and Jamie Noble who is currently working in indys under the name of James Gibson as well as Sabu, Jack Evans, Ruckus, Delirious, Hallowicked and Jigsaw. Jeff then phoned The Brian Kendrick and told him about the plan to job him after him breaking up with Ezekiel. Jeff was told by Triple H and was now using it against him. Kendrick left the WWE and then signed with OMEGA as an insult to the WWE. Shelton Benjamin was starting to get boring for the fans as he was starting to get bored with what he was doing. He got sluggish in the ring and ended up injuring a couple of Superstars forcing WWE to strip the U.S. title and release him and OMEGA snapped right up. With that OMEGA had it's roster and where now going strong as thyey had thye investor and a few ring deals

Current Rosters

The OMEGA Pioneers:
Christian York
Gregory Helms
Jeff Hardy
Joey Matthews
Matt Hardy
Shannon Moore

The New Arrivals:
Delirious
Hallowicked
Jack Evans
James Gibson
Jigsaw
Ruckus
Sabu
Shelton Benjamin
The Brian Kendrick
The Paul London

and other superstars from the independent scene and other promotions will be invited to compete.

Titles:
OMEGA Champion - Vacant

Teams/Stables:
Hardys (Matt and Jeff Hardy)
Incoherence (Delirious and Hallowicked)
THE Tag Team (The Brian Kendrick and The Paul London)
Vulture Squad (Jack Evans, Jigsaw and Ruckus)

Announcing Team:
Joey Styles - play by play commentator
Tammy Lynn Sytch - color commentator

OMEGA will kick off with a return PPV entitled RESSURRECTION

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
And so the end of the universe as we know it is near. I honestly smell the end of HEW, by the time Exlospive Fest comes around. Lets just hope that doesn't happen. And Gards sticking to a BTB? Wow, not that I'm one to talk, but jeez this does feel like the end of the world. The backstory on this is superior, and tells a lot. This looks to go more than the distance, and I really hope it does. The roster, and roster idea intrigues me a lot. I wonder how you, and Gards will juggle this. I think OMEGA, and SWA are going to compete for my heart (<3)! The Tag Team just sounds dominating. Good idea there.

Evil Austin

well this was unexpected - :shifty:....anyway, Good job with the backstory really great work and you teaming up with Gards JR is intersting one of the most respected bookers here teaming up with well the opposite. I wish you all the best. Ill be reading.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

DX_3:16 said:
you teaming up with Gards JR is intersting one of the most respected bookers here teaming up with well the opposite.
The irony of this post is just too amazing to resist.

When we bag Gards out, we are joking. For some other's that I shall refarin from naming (although anyone with half of a working brain should be able to figure it out) people clearly aren't joking.

OH THE IRONING!

Levi, you're awesome, so hopefully, this is awesome.

Good luck, you know I support your BTB's.

-TJ-

*sigh* I was going to do an OMEGA Btb. :smh

Now I'll be a knockoff of you two. :(

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Wrestling Insider.com
Joey Styles just signed a contract to OMEGA after being released by WWE as the editor of WWE.com. Joey will be in the announcing team of OMEGA as the play by play commentator and he will be joined by the former WWF, WCW and ECW Diva, Tammy Lynn Sytch.

The Card for the Ressurrection PPV is still to be decided, be sure to check it at their website, OMEGA-W.com

CT Styles

DX_3:16 said:
you teaming up with Gards JR is intersting one of the most respected bookers here teaming up with well the opposite. I wish you all the best. Ill be reading.

Nobody likes you!

I am so sick of your useless posts of stating the obvious (not in this case for once) with your three-year-old grammar and you just being the biggest ring-in. GardsJr has so much respect, you have none. You're not even taken seriously here. People scroll past your posts. Don't bag Gards.

Anyway

This looks impressive, I'll be checking it out. I'm not familiar with some of the roster but I'll try to check it out. Don't drop HEW, Levi and Gards, you know what to do.

McLovin

Reaction score
Great idea Levi and Gards. This partnership I could never of guessed, and it has the potential to be one of the best ever. Good luck with it, you to have tremenous talent. Should be a good read.

Qwake

You finally posted it guys, it looks great, you know I will be reading and a PPV to kick off the BTB is a good thing to do imo. I can't wait to read!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
RessurrectionPoster.png

PREVIEW:​

No Holds Barred Match: Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy

We've seen this two compete in separate occassions but until now a question is still haven't answered around the wrestling community and that is, "Who's the better Hardy?" At Ressurrection, this question will get it's answer as the two multiple time tag team champions will go face to face in a match where there is no disqualifications, no count outs, no time limit, in short, it's No Holds Barred. Who will win in this match to prove that he's the better Hardy?

Gregory Helms vs. Shannon Moore

This two are not strangers with each other, they are good friends who both started their career in OMEGA and WCW. The two also made some impact in the Cruiserweight and X-Division and at Ressurrection, this two will reunite inside the ring by facing one another. Is Helm's time is now or will the Reject pull the victory in this match?

Hardcore Bout: Sabu vs. A OMEGA Pioneer

Sabu is scheduled in a match where he became famous with and that's a Hardcore Match but the problem is that he has no idea who will he face with. OMEGA signed him in a match against a mystery opponent in which the only clue is that he made some special appearances in OMEGA. Will Sabu leave Ressurrection victorious or will this man walk out as the winner?

Shelton Benjamin vs. Delirious

The Gold Standard, Shelton Benjamin just told OMEGA-W.com that his "standards" is now in a whole new level and at Ressurrection, he will try to prove it by facing a man who he never faced in his entire career and that's the man who's crazier than The Ultimate Warrior, Delirious.

THE Tag Team vs. Vulture Squad

We are going to see a high flying fast paced match at Ressurrection as the reunited team of The Brian Kendrick and his partner who just turned a new leaf, The Paul London takes on the crew of Jack Evans and Jigsaw, the Vulture Squad. Which team will fly high and will fall down?

Joey Matthews vs. Christian York

Joey Matthews told OMEGA-W.com that he is a "new man" after becoming a member of the Age of the Fall and he will show it by not accepting Christian York's invitation of reforming their team but instead he challenge his former partner in a one on one match.

James Gibson vs. Hallowicked

James Gibson and Hallowicked will face off for the first time at Ressurrecction. The former "Redneck Loverboy" told OMEGA-W.com that he's now prepared for any challenges in the promotion and he will definitely get serious just to get him up the top while his masked opponent is just running around his locker room after knowing his scheduled match. Who will win in this match?​

The Rated R CMStar

Here are the winners imo:

Jeff defeats Matt. You turn Matt into a full blown heel from there trying to get revenge.

Helms over Moore. He's simply better.

The Omega Pioneer. I have no idea who he could be, but a debuting superstar more often than not has to win his match. It will create a program with Sabu.

Benjamin vs Delirous: We need an upset win on the show, and I believe this one will be. Delirous wins to create a program with Shelton.

The Tag Team takes it, and by god, I am loving this gimmick as it goes.

Joey Matthews vs York: Uhmm, if you are going to mention Matthews involvement with AOTF, sooner than later you'll bring AOTF. Matthews will be pushed until then.

Gibson defeats his opponent, simply because I don't know who he's facing

Evil Austin

Looks good man Ill drop a review once its up for sure.

Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy - No Holds Barred.
Helms vs. Shannon Moore.
Sabu vs. Omega Pioneer.
Shelton Benjamin vs. Delirious.
THE Tag Team (lol) vs. The Vulture Squad.
Joey Mathews vs. Christian York.
James Gibson vs. Hallowicked.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy - No Holds Barred.
This should be a premiere feud on the BTB. Two great stars. I see some HUGE spots going down with both Jeff, and Matt. Big air time Swantom? Jeff win's, and I go along with what CMS said having Matt as the big heel.

Helms vs. Shannon Moore.
If a face is winning the main event above, then I think Helms should be a heel, and win.

Sabu vs. Omega Pioneer.
This looks like Sabu is a heel, and him getting rid of an OMEGA original/ pioneer should get people hating him.

Shelton Benjamin vs. Delirious.
Shelton Benjamin for OMEGA champion? Chea, IMO.

THE Tag Team vs. The Vulture Squad.
THE Push has commenced...

Joey Mathews vs. Christian York.
Hopefully, he's a big mid carder here like in HEW. Maybe more... Besides I have no clue who York is.

James Gibson vs. Hallowicked.
He sounds a lot more badass..