OMB's Top Anime Openings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
5. Tokyo Ghoul (unravel)

What a beautiful song it's not one thats gonna get you pumped up but it is one that is going to strike a chord bring you in what to know the beauty of this anime is that in a world where alot of animes can blend to one another this one and this theme just strikes you the visual with the song just is like looking at a beautiful painting if you never seen Tokyo Ghoul watch it is by far one of the greatest shows of any anime

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
4. Soul Eater (Paper Moon)

What can I say one of my first anime I fell in love with this theme has a special place in my heart I love the art style of Soul Eater and I love this opening. I love in the beginning of under the moon showing off all our favorite meisters and weapons the likes of the teachers of the school my boy Stein and then Death and Death The Kid then Soul and everyone the theme builds it up to the ending to plus I just really love the music

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
3. Seven Deadly Sins (Howling)

What can I say about this anime I fucking love it since the second I saw it and I got Hoho obsessed too lol. I love the opening of this one out of all three the most. I love the Opening riff and it gets you so pumped off showing off all the sins and then enter the fights and stories our cast will go through. I love the power of the lyrics to if you read them fits this like a glove I love seeing everyone fighting the ten commandments only for Escanor to come in the end to finish it off it fits perfect plus it does a great job of placing our side characters too like Jericho Hendricks and Arthur. I tell you this anime rules and you need to watch it.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
2. Parastye (Let Me Hear)

What another great anime with a opening theme that is just pure rock the start of it really does give it that alien like vibe and all the lyrics perfectly explain this show like the line Human Baby how we he find out to explain Magi. This show is about aliens parasites that take over and how our MC has one enter his body but, he stops it from infecting his brain as they fight with the fact of the others taking over and killing and our MC a very timid shy guy turns emotionless and such it's a really great anime and worth a watch.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
1. One Punch Man (The Hero)

Our #1 theme was no contest. This probably was never in doubt with this being the #1 opening in anime this song just rocks and pumps you up and you can get everything from the anime in two words. One Punch! Hero dont do it for the glory or the pain I will fight on knowing no one knows my name. I will be honest I literally listen to this song everyday and I rocked out to a hour long video here. I usually do it while playing Overwatch and blast it loud. The video for One Punch is perfect to showing the MC just wrecking everyone with you guess it. One Punch! I ain't gonna lie I thought the anime would suck being bout how someone defeats everything with one punch but boy was I wrong. This theme for people who dont even watch it know it and I dare you to listen to it once and not be pumped up wanting to save the day or put this thing on repeat literally as I am writing this I listen to it 5 times. I just rock out to this and it is awesome does not get old.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Excellent list OMB, I didnt recognize a lot but they were all great. Really fucks with that Yu Yu Hakusho inclusion still

Reactions: Daddy Deville

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Good list in my opinion. While there were a few I don't think I'd be too interested in, they're at least good themes.

Reactions: Daddy Deville

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I'm glad you guys enjoyed seriously though I would check out 7DS & Parayste if you havent you know how I love 7DS Parastyte is such a good series and has a pretty grim and thought provoking story