OMB Horror Show Part II ! Dragonball Z! A Mafia S***show! Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is your fav dragonball series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like that post is shockingly weak lmao

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
its Jeff or Carter or Chloe or me - and if people insist on voting me, I will just self hammer. IDC

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
In the crossover manga Cross Epoch, Mr. Satan gathers the Dragon Balls and grants a wish from Shenron to become king of an island. His wish to become king is the cause of all of the other characters traveling to Shenron's tea party, which is held on an island filled with giant desserts. This wish makes everyone on the island happy.
I AM SO SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOU ONCE AGAIN QUEEN

how could I forget about the crossover manga

• Haha
Reactions: Doddsy

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Lmao basic math of a split I don’t remember?

try again dweeb

you know how to iso. You're playing dumb or being lazy. You're bigger and better than that either way, I should know

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff thoughts on Poyser missing key details of the game like the big man flip and asking you for stuff he could easily pull him and answer himself. Like poyser basic math would tell you if the split was from the start breh

Just reading the conversation you guys are having looks like a T3 talking to a T1 and Jeff you ain't the T3. And poyser is better than that lol

I'm curious to see if you noticed it because its pretty evident from the outside looking in that he is playing dumb. I guess he premised with the fact he is skipping 50 pages but again I dont think thats a good look and well beneath him so I dont really buy it.

If you could share some of your juices with me im all ears

I mean I don't trust Poyser as far as I can throw him. on the flip side, even when he pushed Odo early on, Odo didnt push back with a vote, which I think if he legitimately thought he was scum, he would have without a doubt, as catching poyser there is a ticket to win town.

Has he made some weird posts that seem a bit hur dur? yes. Do I think he does that openly as scum? I don't know, probably not ? Does he ask me to post a ton for some weird alterior motives? its possible, albeit seems short lived if thats the case, and with no scum down i dont see him taking any sort of unnecessary gamble with the split in scums favour currently.

So to answer your question, im leaning not scum currently.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I am calling on haza and poyser to make peace and focus on catching scum/helping me find the dragon balls

I'm getting my hair back guys :jose

CraigPelton

Reaction score
if poyser was scum he would've been caught even faster than odo come on now

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Does this buu character make sense as an sk?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If this was “obviously from the start” then why are people saying the androids aren’t dead ????

huh? because it was /2 at begining of day and odo died green as well. so i assume its some 7/4/1/1/1

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also a town recruiter kinda makes sense with that split ngl even tho I said don’t setup spec

I think we should just lynch haza or tweet here

CraigPelton

Reaction score
thing is there are 2 majin buus who go from evil to good

Majin Buu (fat) - the original buu in the series. he just decides to stop being evil because hercule is nice to him.

Kid Buu - this is the main villain of the arc. he tries to destroy the world. Goku defeats him, and then uses the dragon balls to bring him back as a good guy named Uub