OMB Horror Show Part II ! Dragonball Z! A Mafia S***show! Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is your fav dragonball series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
chloe b voted for odo, then juice. dont think he unvoted since iirc but could be mistaken.

what about haza have you disliked?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
chloe b voted for odo, then juice. dont think he unvoted since iirc but could be mistaken.

what about haza have you disliked?

See, I hate the fact he voted for juice now, because I'm *also* voting for juice, and he was one of the principal people keeping me from even wanting to look at the Odo wagon. So now I don't know what to do, since I think Juice has a fair to solid shot at being scum, but I also believe Chloe is scum too. :deandre

Haza, to me at least, feels disingenuous with his pushes; he started pushing Odo on weak grounds and when it was pointed out how ridiculous it was, he double downed, from what I saw. :draper2

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
See, I hate the fact he voted for juice now, because I'm *also* voting for juice, and he was one of the principal people keeping me from even wanting to look at the Odo wagon. So now I don't know what to do, since I think Juice has a fair to solid shot at being scum, but I also believe Chloe is scum too. :deandre

Haza, to me at least, feels disingenuous with his pushes; he started pushing Odo on weak grounds and when it was pointed out how ridiculous it was, he double downed, from what I saw. :draper2
In your own words why is it ridiculous? Fill me in

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
In your own words why is it ridiculous? Fill me in

Alright, let me ask you a question in a roundabout way, in what way does it serve town's best interest to waste a duel shot today? We have no info, no real direction, nothing to even go on with Day 1. Juice wants us to waste that shot on D1 and claimed that "we" wanted to.

As Odo pointed out already, who else but Juice wants to waste that Duel shot on Day 1? Odo never claimed it was a slip, never even mentioned it. Here you come in a house of fire trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill saying Odo is scum particularly on that one post: "we". It comes off as you knowing more than us, as if you thought Odo was trying to say Juice had slipped.

So yeah, your push on Odo is dumb and based on nothing substantial.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Alright, let me ask you a question in a roundabout way, in what way does it serve town's best interest to waste a duel shot today? We have no info, no real direction, nothing to even go on with Day 1. Juice wants us to waste that shot on D1 and claimed that "we" wanted to.

As Odo pointed out already, who else but Juice wants to waste that Duel shot on Day 1? Odo never claimed it was a slip, never even mentioned it. Here you come in a house of fire trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill saying Odo is scum particularly on that one post: "we". It comes off as you knowing more than us, as if you thought Odo was trying to say Juice had slipped.

So yeah, your push on Odo is dumb and based on nothing substantial.

There was no house of fire and Odo's post wasn't bad because he claimed a slip it was bad because it was designed to make her look bad without having to use his hands and get them particularly dirty. I agree there's no need to use the duel shot, I also believe Juice thinks there is.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't really see the value in chasing Odo as scum (haza) here tbh, seems painting an unnecessary target on your back, especially after coasting for most of the phase. im not putting much stock in haza being scum atm

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
LIke obvi I could be wrong and it's pretty damn early, but I think even Haza would tell you Ive got a pretty good nose for his scum game, usually

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Feel free to blame me if this is wrong etc

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Something I’ve noticed is same as last game, she’s completely avoiding interacting with me directly. Doesn’t even have a read on me but she’s happy to OMGUS anything else that moves

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't really see the value in chasing Odo as scum (haza) here tbh, seems painting an unnecessary target on your back, especially after coasting for most of the phase. im not putting much stock in haza being scum atm
This, especially considering there's multiple considerably easier targets around and it seems obvious that Lethal and Juice aren't both scum so at least one of them would make for a far easier target than Odo. Instead he's actually reprimanding people for going after Juice as an easy target.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't really feel like chasing Barry around for a claim, especially since I'm reasonably sure we got one scum already so

vote Juice

Big Man

Reaction score
getting town vibes off my good friend Alco.