OMB Horror Show Part II ! Dragonball Z! A Mafia S***show! Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is your fav dragonball series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Can you really say no buys about a wagon on yourself, when clearly there is buys?

But yeah Big Man's point actually has merit, so you're gonna have to respond to the point if you'd prefer this to not go anywhere

Yeah I saw his post, going to address it now.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vote Lethal

all his posts being about juice just seem forced. like he made multiple posts telling juice to answer his question, but the question was just ‘is juice in hot water again?’ obviously already knows the answer and just need to read the thread to know the answer.

just seems like he came in the game with the intention to post about her as much as possible. he went through that period where he would argue with sky every game and knew/was told to replicate it as scum. can see the same here as he’s been arguing with her the last couple of games. also with all those posts about her you’d think he’d give even a hint of why he’s voting her but he hasn’t so I don’t believe he actually has a reason.

At the time there wasn't much else going on. Jeff, Poyser and Odo running around in circles. Juice just filling the thread with her content. I used the "answer my question" to turn up the heat on her and see if some cracks could emerge, like in Revenge.

I wasn't of the belief that there had to be a reason for every single vote. Most of her wagon didn't have a reason, yet you focus on mine?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Unvote

Vote: CP

Doing a whole load of following and not as much independent thought. This vote is also here in hopes that CP absolutely goes on a tear :)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Man I cba catching up at all ngl

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Man I cba catching up at all ngl

Juice claimed gift giver/motivator
Juice is being Juice
Suss flowing between Barry and myself

Alco

Reaction score
At the time there wasn't much else going on. Jeff, Poyser and Odo running around in circles. Juice just filling the thread with her content. I used the "answer my question" to turn up the heat on her and see if some cracks could emerge, like in Revenge.

I wasn't of the belief that there had to be a reason for every single vote. Most of her wagon didn't have a reason, yet you focus on mine?
I'm in the thread for like ten minutes, read the last 3 pages and 80% of your posts are centered around Juice, who's claimed already.
What about Juice's content do you dislike?

So yea I do think Big Man's point has merit, actually.

Looks like the "answer my question" has become somewhat of a crutch for you, Lethal. Not sure I'm buying it here.

vote Lethal

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Juice claimed when I had gone to bed man, not like I can predict what she's going to do yeah?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Vote Lethal

all his posts being about juice just seem forced. like he made multiple posts telling juice to answer his question, but the question was just ‘is juice in hot water again?’ obviously already knows the answer and just need to read the thread to know the answer.

just seems like he came in the game with the intention to post about her as much as possible. he went through that period where he would argue with sky every game and knew/was told to replicate it as scum. can see the same here as he’s been arguing with her the last couple of games. also with all those posts about her you’d think he’d give even a hint of why he’s voting her but he hasn’t so I don’t believe he actually has a reason.
Me likey this postey

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Alco

Reaction score
Idk, her being so secretive around that claim would point towards her either being town or having a scum team full of people who didn't inform her that Motivator was a normal role around here. I do find it interesting that CP randomly pipes in just after the claim, so if Juice is scum I see some easy alignment potential between those two.
CP's immediate reaction smells of GOOD GUY'ing to me. Radar bleeping.

Alco

Reaction score
Juice claimed when I had gone to bed man, not like I can predict what she's going to do yeah?
Your only reaction to her claim is "interesting". What does that mean? You don't buy it, I suppose as you're not unvoting?

Alco

Reaction score
I don't know why but I want to declare Tweet town.

There, I just did.

Alco

Reaction score
Also I'm not reading back the first 23 pages, so I'm considering that part of the game non-canon :garrett