OMB Horror Show Part II ! Dragonball Z! A Mafia S***show! Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is your fav dragonball series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
REeEEeeeeEeeeeeeaeEEEEEEEEeeeEEE

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
15 years huh? Wow Juice that's great. :) I have been playing for 10 years myself. Also play variants of the game IRL from time to time. Though, after playing online for so many years, my friends are frustrated by how good I am, so they aren't always up for it! ;)

Big Man

Reaction score
15 years huh? Wow Juice that's great. :) I have been playing for 10 years myself. Also play variants of the game IRL from time to time. Though, after playing online for so many years, my friends are frustrated by how good I am, so they aren't always up for it! ;)
:pogba

Reactions: CraigPelton

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I used to play a lot of WereWolf - and some other versions of it.
Played on one of the famous forum - but use to focus more on running quick fire games.
Ive been always more of a host in recent years

Reactions: CraigPelton

Kajuh

Reaction score
Initially interpreted this as you kill each other irl

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Initially interpreted this as you kill each other irl

I did play one - where you have to fake your death with like blood kits.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I was on a bike ride just a bit ago (I am very active and health conscious you know). Anyway, I was riding on the trail, a nice shaded path along the river, and there was this young African American couple walking up ahead. Don't worry, their race is integral to the story and will be referenced later, I'm not bringing it up for no reason. Anyway, the man is stick thin and tall and the woman is a bit shorter and quite overweight. Haha! Isn't that just how it goes? Anyway....I begin to pass them on their left and the large black woman starts crossing over into the wrong lane! I call out ahead, "On your left!", so as to warn her of my approach. She is slow to react, and I have to divert off to the side of the trail. So frustrating. To make matters worse, the pair let out some unkind noises and difficult to hear words which sounded not unlike derision directed toward yours truly. Truly, truly absurd, if you ask me! I give a shake of the head and take off on ahead. Boy, I don't know what happened to this society...

Quite a good ride though! My legs feel so tight and are just about bulging out of my shorts, haha! :)

Anyway, back to the game!

• Haha
Reactions: Doddsy and Kajuh

Kajuh

Reaction score
Hey Kajuh, what's with the third degree?!
No no no I'm saying that I have horrible interpretation skills. I attribute it to the fact that I wasn't accepted to the community college that I applied to, so my comprehension skills are horrible. There was this study group I saw that I really wanted to be a part of too, but I never got the chance :(

Kajuh

Reaction score
I know we're only a few hours in, but what time is N2 supposed to end? It wasn't posted at the start of the phase.