Okey Raw or Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe369

Reaction score
so, i was wundering wat everyone lieks,raw or smackdown?

I liek raw bcuz it is more entertanin and now shanw and steph is on it. i see them being in a fued and then vince will come in and save the day.they will say they mad that thing fall on vince so they culd get power of show. wut do u think is best and y

-TJ-

Yep, you are what the WWE wants you to be.

Smackdown is better. With Edge back on the main event scene it makes SD better. Raw was good when CM Punk was champ and his reign of champion was filled with unpredictable shows. Right now it is the same old. A big heel is facing John "Superman" Cena for the title. Superman will win heading up to WM were he will face another Superman in Batista............ Smackdown is different. Minus the Big Show/Taker war that has just took a turn for the worse, I don't see a thing wrong with it.

But in reality. ECW pwns both Raw and SD.

JTG

Reaction score
I like SmackDown because Edge, Jeff Hardy, The Big Show, The Undertaker, and Triple-H are on it. Minus Jim Ross, Justin Roberts, and Vickie Guerrero, I don’t see a thing wrong with it.

chessarmy

hey man! Its nice to see you starting a thread!!!!!

Anyway, RAW is better simply because of one man. The Heart Break Kid, The Show Stopper, the Icon, the main event, Mr. Wrestlemania, the best wrestler in the WWE, Shawn Michaels! Otherwise, I would choose Smackdown! It has more wrestling, its simple, and its entertaining. Less bullshit, and its always a pretty good show.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Yep, you are what the WWE wants you to be.

Smackdown is better. With Edge back on the main event scene it makes SD better. Raw was good when CM Punk was champ and his reign of champion was filled with unpredictable shows. Right now it is the same old. A big heel is facing John "Superman" Cena for the title. Superman will win heading up to WM were he will face another Superman in Batista............ Smackdown is different. Minus the Big Show/Taker war that has just took a turn for the worse, I don't see a thing wrong with it.

But in reality. ECW pwns both Raw and SD.

Smackdown is the same, but with different circumstances. For one, Edge is the Heel supervillain, he's Cena counterpart, always shoved down our throats, however, he's a cowardly chickenshit Heel whereas Cena is an ass-kissing babyface. Cena will win matches and be cheated out of 'em, and Edge will win matches by cheating like he always does, or with Vickie's help. Smackdown is the same old as it was when Edge was around, nothing will change. Same shit, different guys.

As for me, I prefer RAW. Guys like Mysterio, Tista, John Cena, HBK, Jericho, Punk, Orton, definitely I prefer RAW more. Plus, I don't like either HHH, Hardy, or Edge, so I couldn't care less for the ME scene.

-TJ-

SD has no ME scene so fresh peeps challenging for the title instead of the same old 3-5 guys fighting Cena for it. MVP, Shelton, Kozlov, Hardy, and even THE Pothead! Where as in Raw you have Tista, y2j, Orton, and maybe HBK, all facing Cena for the title. Because the ME is lacking in SD means more people challenging for the title and which means fresh matches. I'm sure no one wanted to see HHH vs. Kozlov again and again. They have a Jeff Hardy, Undertaker, or even the young guys to get thrown in there.

Just because Raw has the stars doesn't mean it's big. Hell I think ECW is better then both, mostly because they do a little more wrestling, then gimmicks.

The Shua

Reaction score
Hmmm....

I'd have to agree. ECW is the better of the 3. Sure, it may not have the star power of the other two, but it can borrow SD! stars whenever it wants, without having to worry about Vickie Guerrero saying "EXCUSE ME!" every 2 minutes. At least Long stays in the back and has, at most, 2 vignettes per show.

Besides, this Superstar Initiative is shaping up rather nicely. Bourne, Ortiz, Swagger and now Gabriel are getting loads of TV time. I'm surprized ECW doesn't get better ratings.

MikeRaw

On a side note, surely your typing must be ajoke... Right?
And Raw is better.It is more storyline oriented, and that's why I personally like. Others may like the matches more, and may like SD more because of it, but Raw is usually more entertaining for me. Plus they have Y2J, Orton, HBl, Punk, etc... Good show.

CenaMark54

SD has no ME scene so fresh peeps challenging for the title instead of the same old 3-5 guys fighting Cena for it. MVP, Shelton, Kozlov, Hardy, and even THE Pothead! Where as in Raw you have Tista, y2j, Orton, and maybe HBK, all facing Cena for the title. Because the ME is lacking in SD means more people challenging for the title and which means fresh matches. I'm sure no one wanted to see HHH vs. Kozlov again and again. They have a Jeff Hardy, Undertaker, or even the young guys to get thrown in there.

Just because Raw has the stars doesn't mean it's big. Hell I think ECW is better then both, mostly because they do a little more wrestling, then gimmicks.

Do you even watch SD? Its been some combo the same 4 guys for like the last three years. Batista vs Taker, Batista vs Edge, Edge vs Taker, HHH vs Edge, HHH vs Hardy.

Also, I don't think the midcarders who were thrown into the scramble count as main eventers.

Raw has had more title changes than SD has capable main eventers. Since WM, Orton has been champ, then HHH, then Punk, then Jericho, Then Batista, then Jericho, then Cena.

For christ sakes, Cena hadn't held a championship belt for over a year and you act like he always had it and faced the same 2 guys each and every week.

-TJ-

I didn't say he was challenging the same 2 guys each week. I'm just giving you who he will be facing each week ;) unless they push someone, which I can't really see except for Kane and Mysterio.

I do you see your point, but your only looking at the main feuds instead of others involved in that or in the gaps of that feud. Which there is a lot.

I also see your point about the title changes. But that still doesn't change anything about which is better. I would like to have a true champion for a long reign instead of the title changing every 2-4 weeks.

Besides you named 5 people not 4. :)

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Heres how I look at it.

Raw is better for stories.
SD is better for wrestling
ECW is a mix of both.

I really don't have a favorite because it really depends on what I feel like watching at the time. Right now I've been watching Raw much more than anything else.

Whippy10154

Reaction score
Heres how I look at it.

Raw is better for stories.
SD is better for wrestling
ECW is a mix of both.

I really don't have a favorite because it really depends on what I feel like watching at the time. Right now I've been watching Raw much more than anything else.

i totally agree, but i'm still more of a SD fan, always have been and well, who knows, that may change. i can only watch RAW and ECW when i'm at my grandparents though =|

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
i prefer impact lol just kidding well sometimes i do, honestly they both are about even for me, when you wanna watch wrestling, tune your television to smackdown, when your more into twists and soap operas, turn on Raw, or you want to see what is goona be around for us to like in years to come, ECW is the show, I like the variety WWE offers