Okay, This Has Just Gone Too Far

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I am officially starting the bandwagon to get monkeystyle deadminned. Why you ask? Because he's a power hungry Nazi. If you don't think this thread is serious, guess what: it is. monkeystyle is a cancer to this forum, and as such he MUST be stopped. I could go on for ages about all of the terrible things he's done, but I think you know without me telling you. In the last few hours he has overstepped the line though, and it is time that someone stops him before he destroys the forum for good.

This is in this section because it is serious. I am dead serious. You know what you've done and you must apologise.

PS: If that figa Carlos was the one to actually do it, then I apologise in advance. If not, well you're a filthy Canucker.