Okay, I need to know that I'm not just being bias.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Yah I noticed it too when he was stuttering. He was just making an arse out of himself.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
He needs more mic training. He isn't good, and he isn't ready to be a face mic worker anyways. Plus, the crowd doesn't get behind him, no crowd does. Chicago loved CM Punk, so it's worse for Sheamus. Remember when Cena came out they booed him heavily. Sheamus got the same treatment, trying to be a babyface to a crowd that treats you like a heel is harder. So he may have gotten nervous which made his skills that more bad.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Obviously not just you, and no, you weren't being biased. He's just that bad. The crowd reaction last night certainly didn't help, and I think that threw him off, caught him off guard, and made him even worse on the mic than usual. He was having an extremely difficult time. I think he would have rather been somewhere else at that point. Wonder what he'd think of it himself if he watched it back. Either way, it was awful.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
:bury: "Okay kiddo you're gonna do fine out there trust me. Chicago crowds are great crowds."

Sheamus: "Okay fella!"

:pity: "Hey Hunter"

:bury: "What?"

:pity: "Chicago crowds are only great for me or guys with talent"

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayo said:
How did he not expect that though? They must have expected a hot Chicago crowd to drill into him.

He definitely should have expected it, but I don't know if he was being a moron or thought it would at least be better than it was or what. He just didn't seem to know how to react and keep going steady on the mic with such a heel-type reaction from the crowd. Pitiful.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Sheamus needs to take lessons from Cena....Even John knew how to react to a crowd like that very good.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
:bury: "Okay kiddo you're gonna do fine out there trust me. Chicago crowds are great crowds."

Sheamus: "Okay fella!"

:pity: "Hey Hunter"

:bury: "What?"

:pity: "Chicago crowds are only great for me or guys with talent"

Perfect. :burns:

Farooq The GOAT of WWEForums said:
Sheamus needs to take lessons from Cena....Even John knew how to react to a crowd like that very well. (Edit: Grammar fixed courtesy of your local GN.)

Exactly. To me, if you want to be a good wrestler, you should be able to handle yourself no matter how the crowd reacts. That also makes it an easier transition if you go from face to heel, etc. For instance, if Sheamus were to suddenly turn heel, he obviously would be awful with the crowd reactions and how to work them. They need to learn how to be good on the mic and in the ring regardless of how the crowd reacts.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
As I said on the previous thread (I think), his mic work is bad, and it was awful last night due to how bad he is added to the crowd. If they want him to be the next Cena... no. He can't work the mic well enough.