Okay, I need to know that I'm not just being bias.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Most people on here know I despise watching Sheamus on the mic and in the ring. Some users on here defended his mic ability on a thread I made ~a month ago and said he's decent, not too good, not too bad. Now I was watching the Punk/Sheamus section in disbelief.

Sheamus actually looked completely embarrassed, he was stuttering, it was like calling a sex offender out in public with proof and the sex offender not knowing what to say. Maybe that's extreme, but he was so so bad. That's my opinion, what did YOU think? Am I just being bias?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I said he was average on that thread I believe, I now take that statement back. He was F*cking Awful last night.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Mainstream87 said:
He was pretty awful, and Punk pretty much destroyed him and carried the segment.

:true: 90% of my hate on the beginning, STOP STARTING THE SHOW THE SAME WAY, AND STOP WITH SHEAMUS BEING FORCED AT US. At least it's live so they cant change the hate on him to cheers, when he clearly doesnt deserve it.

Tidus said:
I said he was average on that thread I believe, I now take that statement back. He was F*cking Awful last night.

Welcome to the good team.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
A lot of times the crowd helps you get through a match or promo (IMO why the Divas' matches aren't better than they are), and with the crowd heeling face Sheamus, he seemed to not know how to react. Yeah, he should still come off as likable to the kids, but the Chicago crowd would have booed him mercilessly (as they did) for that.

I was more concerned about that match. Fucking awful.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
NO HE F*CKING SUCK HORNSWOGGLE D*CKz! :pipebomb:

Too much time reading randy's posts i see. :pipebombe: but still, correct.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rainman said:
A lot of times the crowd helps you get through a match or promo (IMO why the Divas' matches aren't better than they are), and with the crowd heeling face Sheamus, he seemed to not know how to react. Yeah, he should still come off as likable to the kids, but the Chicago crowd would have booed him mercilessly (as they did) for that.

I was more concerned about that match. F**cking awful.

What match? The Sheamus/Swagger one? Sheamus just seems to have the cardio of a walrus. It's unbearable how fast he loses his steam.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
What match? The Sheamus/Swagger one? Sheamus just seems to have the cardio of a walrus. It's unbearable how fast he loses his steam.

Yes, that one. He usually blows up pretty quickly, but never this bad. The match lasted 2 minutes and 45 seconds, if you can't get through that without completely gassing out in the first half of the match, why are you on TV at all?

Fucking disgraceful.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I have better stamina than that. Xanth and I with no ring training could work a better match than that

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
I have better stamina than that. Xanth and I with no ring training could work a better match than that

Dont go too far overboard there, champ.

That match would be like Sheamus vs the Big show, pick your poison.