Okay, enough.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

I love the way they are being booked. CAWdy and DiBiase are basically being used as meaningless puppets, and it fits Orton's character atm. But I do agree that if Legacy is going to last then they should bring in someone to be somewhat of a mentor maybe Ted DiBiase or "Cowboy" Bob maybe? I do think that Legacy will be around for at least another 6-8 months. Which I do not mind as long as it is given a fresh feud after Batista gets beaten on Sunday.

xtremebadass

Whenever Legacy comes on the screen, I must admit, I cannot hold back the "homosexual" jokes. These three dudes are model like, oiled up, and are total dicks. Plus, they are always together, Cody and Ted, more than anyone. Let's just say Randy Orton is the least "homosexual" out of the whole group. Their image I think needs some work, because as of right now they could probably pass at being "homosexual."

straight_edge76

I do not see how they could be considered "homsexual" but then again we are all not XBA haha. I do agree that they do need to be reworked a little bit though, it is basically Orton...and his 2 trusty sidekicks/bail out whenever Batista is laying the smackdown. I think that they should give them some room to develop into "Pricless" and...whatever the hell it is that CAWdy is supposed to be.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
What I don't get, is that Orton was more than willing to fuck up Triple H alongside Rhodes and Dibiase. And yet suddenly its a totally different scenario how Batista has the complete upper hand throughout most of what they've been doing at this point? And Orton always runs away from him, rather than jumping him. I think its really dumb how they went from a solidly working team against Triple H to back to being looked like jobbers against Shane-O and Batista.

straight_edge76

I think Orton running from 'Tista is just the first step in him slowly turning heel. I think the creative team is trying to get him over as the "out of control monster" type of tweener before a full fledged heel turn.

Airfixx

Whenever Legacy comes on the screen, I must admit, I cannot hold back the "homosexual" jokes. These three dudes are model like, oiled up, and are total dicks. Plus, they are always together, Cody and Ted, more than anyone. Let's just say Randy Orton is the least "homosexual" out of the whole group. Their image I think needs some work, because as of right now they could probably pass at being "homosexual."

ZOMG!!!! Not the gays! :roll:

What I don't get, is that Orton was more than willing to fuck up Triple H alongside Rhodes and Dibiase. And yet suddenly its a totally different scenario how Batista has the complete upper hand throughout most of what they've been doing at this point? And Orton always runs away from him, rather than jumping him. I think its really dumb how they went from a solidly working team against Triple H to back to being looked like jobbers against Shane-O and Batista.

The difference is that NOW he's champion and has something to lose (therfore moreso wanting 'protection' than 'assistance'.)

Reaction score
The only thing I'm tired of is Batista. Once Randy takes care of his non-talented ass on Sunday, I look for business to seriously pick up. Teddy and Cody were teased as going for the tag belts and I think that's a great way to go. Then after that they should talk about adding that fourth man.