Okay, enough.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Am I the only one who is completely and utterly done with with whole Legacy bullshit? This thing was seriously dead from the start. The stable and the revolving door of shit feuds they are in are really insulting to have jammed down out throats every single week.
Kick Batista
Kick Vince
Kick Shane
RKO Steph
GRRRRR HHH ANGRY!
Orton's crazy UH Ohzzz!
Vince back
Shane back
Shit match at Mania
Batista back
Kick HHH..
Break Shane's leg.
Every fucking week it seems like we are forced to endure some series of matches which involves someone facing Cody/Dibiasi or both in order to get to Orton. OF COURSE THEY'RE GOING TO BEAT THEM, THEY'RE TREATED LIKE FUCKIN JOBBERS! I'm tired of hearing "They haven't had enough time to get the stable off the ground yet." Because yes....yes they have. RAW every week is 90% taken up by this garbage. Something that looked like it could have been incredible turned to absolute shit, and getting worse every week.
I pray for a Cena title reign... I really do. Because in my eyes they fucked Orton's reign of terror with this garbage and I can't wait for all of this crap to be done.

xtremebadass

I am actually quite happy to see a stable back in wrestling. La Familia was barely a stable. This group has an image, have an attitude, and most of all annoy the piss out of everyone. From my perspective they are a very successful heel stable. They beat up everyone in unfair beatdowns. Hell, if you can still manage to get heat on the same show as Vickie G, I salute you. Sure Dibiase and Rhodes aren't the most entertaining, but they're Orton's puppets. I liked the angle they were going for tonight how Batista still managed to get what he wanted even though he lost the handicap match at the start of the night. Even though Legacy isn't in high gear yet, I am not hating what they have been doing.

Klide

i just hate how leagacy is to repetitive but like wat xtremebadass said its nice to see another stable at least im cool like that.

noumenon

I don't really even consider them to be stable...a stable is 4 or 5 people minimum IMO.

noumenon

LOL, no...more like an.....alliance? I dunno. When I hear stable I think of 4 or 5 guys.

MikeRaw

I disagree... For now. There's alot of other shit on Raw to complain about right now. They've actually been booked quite well. For now. If you think about it, they've taken out the entire McMahon family. That's pretty impressive. They've gotta make som improvement in the next month or two though, or else I'm joining you. I'm not fed up yet, I still have hope, and actually don't mind it right now. But if they keep up the same ideas for much longer, with no major improvements, then I'll be sharing your opinion.

davidian13

Reaction score
I dont know I think Legacy is great. I dont really see it as repetitive because thats how a heel stable should work. A guy like Batista "should" have to work his way to the Champion prior to the ppv so that way when they actually meet up it doesnt seem like they've faced each other a million times before. Not to mention everytime Dibiase and Rhodes are involved they seem more and more like they belong. Besides Orton's barely been champ for like a month so Legacy's reign is just starting up. i say give it time..

Airfixx

We're coming close to the end of 'Legacy - Chapter 1', that's all...

If things really are just the same old shit being repeated week in week out then someone should be able to tell me what lies in store for Legacy after Orton disposes of Batista on Sunday...?

Seems peeps are just becoming impatient/frustrated cos they can't see what's lurking round the corner.

LKP

As an Orton fan also im getting bored of this and quickly. I dunno it just seems Rhodes and Ted just lack that thing where you don't actually give a flying fuck about them. Orton is being protected in a way which is a good thing. But they need to beef and and have more depth and charisma to them.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Arggggghhhh...always complaining when things don't change week after week. Give it time to grow. Ted and Cody are still wet behind the ears and are getting a good rub from being in the ring with Orton and getting this type of exposure. They actually let Ted hit the mic last night and he was good (unlike Batista who tried to sound angry but kept stuttering and smiling, what a turd). I think we all need to just relax. I honestly think that what they're doing now with them is perfect. The fact that the rest of Raw literally sucks at the moment I guess some of you want Legacy to be like DX was when they were heel or the NWO or something, geeze, give'em a break. It will get better soon. Don't worry.

Wrestling Station

I think if they really wanted to maximize that team, they should have done it similar to Evolution. (They should have made a new theme song for their entry, and they actually need some older guy to play like the manager that would actually bribe the GM for better matches for their team or atleast be like a negotiator).

~Legacy suck monkey anals imo.

SnackZ

Reaction score
That could work WS - maybe have Ted's dad come in as guidance for the team, work the money angle, then eventually have him say his son should be running legacy and not Orton, this would bring in Cowboy Bob and Dusty, each supporting their kid. Each one then branches off to singles careers. I still think this is not needed right now but is an idea that can be used in the future.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I'm not bored yet i quite like what there doing at the minute. Yes i think they need to do more with them than the 2/3 on 1 matches we have had the last couple of weeks. But i also so see the need for patients. I think after JD we will see more to Legacy. Only concern i have is time. If Ted is turning face in time for his DVD coming out. They haven't got a lot of time before Legacy splits up. So although i do see Legacy moving on and getting better. They need to do it faster.

mancilla 86

Reaction score
i think wwe doesnt really want to make legacy powerful because they are going to do a quick baby face turn for dibiase when his movie comes out..this legacy stable will end soon and i think the only person that will get held back is rhodes unless he decides to turn face and team with ted..but i think raw needs another heel