Okay can we just talk about Natalya for a second..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Nat is a good wrestler, anyone who thinks otherwise is a idiot. She might not ooze charisma which is fair enough but she can still be a good use in the company. She does not have to be the top female star which she never was, same as tyson kid from a male roster point of view. he still served a purpose

hiraethtimes

The Artiste
Reaction score
Nat is a good wrestler, anyone who thinks otherwise is a idiot. She might not ooze charisma which is fair enough but she can still be a good use in the company. She does not have to be the top female star which she never was, same as tyson kid from a male roster point of view. he still served a purpose

Agreed, Beth Phoenix and her pairing helped carry that women's division in terms of storyline that year. (I'm totally blanking on the year that happened right now) She's definitely not a main title player for me anymore but she can still be an upper mid card wrestler. Her lack of charisma doesn't help her get noticed or new fans but anyone who has watched the evolution of WWE women's wrestling over the last 10 years can thank and appreciate Natalya and what she has done for the business.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Charlotte vs Natalya at RoadBlock 2015 was a match I really enjoyed. She is a very valuable asset to have and if she ever wrestles Ronda then it will sure to be Ronda's best singles match.

Reactions: bullyballmm

hiraethtimes

The Artiste
Reaction score
Charlotte vs Natalya at RoadBlock 2015 was a match I really enjoyed. She is a very valuable asset to have and if she ever wrestles Ronda then it will sure to be Ronda's best singles match.

That match was great, I totally forgot about it! I also really liked their TakeOver match. Natalya is a great wrestler when she gets paired with people she has chemistry with.

Reactions: Redboy123@

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Remember when ginger Natalya put over Michelle McCool in 2008 for being the Undertaker's new girlfriend, I mean paying her dues? At least she got a cup of coffee with the belt in 2010. I mean a good run :fact:

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Rumor has it that its been Natalya, Becky & Charlotte who
have been working with Ronda to get her "up to speed"
which I have to say is pretty cool.

Charlotte could teach me how to wrestle...

*Sigh*
I want Nikki Cross to train me. She's scary and crazy and I would love it