OK YES FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO THE TRUE A SHOW SMACKDOWN!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
From said:
Yeah actually you do, because simply listing superstars doesn't prove a point.

Orton was on Raw up until 2010, so that gets attributed to Raw. He had one of the best feuds with Cena and I consider him to be Cena's main rival even though they have not fought in quite some time.

Also the ECW revival started on Raw during 06 if I'm correct and that definitely put Raw ahead of anything Smackdown was doing.

Anybody remember Jeff Hardy's return to his WWE championship win? That also happened on Raw.

Lets also not forget one of the best things to happen in the current era...the Nexus, which also took place on Monday Night Raw.

Also you said that Smackdown was better than Raw up until it was changed to Raw Supershow, well that means that it includes some of 2011 because that didn't happen until the late summer. You know what took place just before that? CM Punk's Pipebomb :pity1:

This is called backing up your opinions. It's a useful tool that might come in handy for you in the future.

Hardy won the wwe title on SD! CM Punk did going on SD! Taker has a great feud with Batisa and Edge! HHH did good on SD for alway. So yeah SD heard it own again Raw and also SD Does MORE WRESTLER AND LESS PROMO WHICH RAW DOES TOO MANY LONG PROMO AND LESS MATCHEST! Even in 3 hours now of Raw that still suck when it come matchest!

Reactions: Dat Kid1

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Respect Gohan6425 said:
Hardy won the wwe title on SD! CM Punk did going on SD! Taker has a great feud with Batisa and Edge! HHH did good on SD for alway. So yeah SD heard it own again Raw and also SD Does MORE WRESTLER AND LESS PROMO WHICH RAW DOES TOO MANY LONG PROMO AND LESS MATCHEST! Even in 3 hours now of Raw that still suck when it come matchest!

I'm so proud of you Gohan, you proved your point.:obama: