OK YES FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO THE TRUE A SHOW SMACKDOWN!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
[size=x-large]OK YES FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO THE TRUE A/FLAGCHIP SHOW SMACKDOWN MY SMACKDOWN! CAN'T WAIT! THE SHOW THE ROCK MADE! HIS TRUE FAVORIES SHOW! SMACKDOWN :YES: :YES: :YES:[/size]​

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
SmackDown is a decent show. It just lacks the fact that it's not live, in my opinion. However, yeah I'm excited about seeing The Rock on the show.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Saylor said:
SmackDown is a decent show. It just lacks the fact that it's not live, in my opinion. However, yeah I'm excited about seeing The Rock on the show.

SmackDown has been better then Raw from late 2000 to mid 2010 when WWE FUCK EVERYTHING UP AND STARTED THE "SUPER SHOW" BS!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Respect Gohan6425 said:
SmackDown has been better then Raw from late 2000 to mid 2010 when WWE f*ck EVERYTHING UP AND STARTED THE "SUPER SHOW" BS!

I don't mind it personally. The reason being is they wouldn't be able to fit three hours of RAW with their current RAW roster. They need the SmackDown roster in order to create a strong show. This is only better for SmackDown as this gives an opportunity for lower-leveled stars to shine, and to help develop them further.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
The last time Smackdown was good was in 2005 after that the show went to hell with Batista as World Champion. Btw Raw only went supershow because they wanted to put a main event title on Sheamus, but they wanted him to be on Raw all the time. There's a reason why he's the last guy shown on the Raw intro :true:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
From said:
The last time Smackdown was good was in 2005 after that the show went to hell with Batista as World Champion. Btw Raw only went supershow because they wanted to put a main event title on Sheamus, but they wanted him to be on Raw all the time. There's a reason why he's the last guy shown on the Raw intro :true:

THAT DUMB! AND U WRONG SD WAS THE BEST UNTIL 2010 WHEN THE SUPER SHOW CAN ON!

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Respect Gohan6425 said:
THAT DUMB! AND U WRONG SD WAS THE BEST UNTIL 2010 WHEN THE SUPER SHOW CAN ON!

How was smackdown better than Raw from 2006 to 2010? Why don't you elaborate instead of stating blatant opinion? Maybe you can convince me if you showed me some good points.

#FromsGuideToBeingHQ

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
From said:
How was smackdown better than Raw from 2006 to 2010? Why don't you elaborate instead of stating blatant opinion? Maybe you can convince me if you showed me some good points.

#FromsGuideToBeingHQ

Taker,Batista,Edge, Chirsan, CM Punk, Orton do i have to go on!?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Respect Gohan6425 said:
Taker,Batista,Edge, Chirsan, CM Punk, Orton do i have to go on!?

Yeah actually you do, because simply listing superstars doesn't prove a point.

Orton was on Raw up until 2010, so that gets attributed to Raw. He had one of the best feuds with Cena and I consider him to be Cena's main rival even though they have not fought in quite some time.

Also the ECW revival started on Raw during 06 if I'm correct and that definitely put Raw ahead of anything Smackdown was doing.

Anybody remember Jeff Hardy's return to his WWE championship win? That also happened on Raw.

Lets also not forget one of the best things to happen in the current era...the Nexus, which also took place on Monday Night Raw.

Also you said that Smackdown was better than Raw up until it was changed to Raw Supershow, well that means that it includes some of 2011 because that didn't happen until the late summer. You know what took place just before that? CM Punk's Pipebomb :pity1:

This is called backing up your opinions. It's a useful tool that might come in handy for you in the future.