ok whoevers putting the iron guys profile in my sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

joker666

Reaction score
ok suppose i am him again i have read "my" posts it looks like u were once on "my" side what happened to that

This Guy

assuming you are, it would be bad because he was permanently banned and that means your not welcomed here anymore. In other words no creating new accounts and coming back.

joker666

Reaction score
i AM NOT LHR's ex-BF iamironman

so stow it and take that shit off my profile and sig and dont put it back on

joker666

Reaction score
its obvious LHR ur anger towards him is cover for the fact that u miss him jugding by other threads he was in i looked at looks like u guyz were cool til he stormed off

CT Styles

You do know the administrators and moderators can see that you are iamironman, don't you?

joker666

Reaction score
i have not been banned i am still posting

This Guy

well if all it takes to be her ex bf is for her to be pissed at you, then half the members here have dated her.

joker666

Reaction score
if i was this guy tell me what "i" was banned for

This Guy

your not This Guy, I'm This Guy, and I'm an administrator, and I've never been banned....hell I don't even have an infraction.