Ok. What's the problem?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Am I the only one wondering why the fuck C4 is acting as if he has any leverage here at all? He's like "you guys better do this" or "you have to do this"... Lol. Or what? You're gonna continue to waste your pathetic life by spamming the ban appeal? As others have said, fuck off.

WOW - C4 musta been a real ass. Can someone clue me in to what this dude did that he is hated for. I want to know.

Graphicated

Reaction score
^Exactly. I'm so damn hated for no reason at all. Yes, I'm a douchebag at times and blow the trumpet too loud (the main reason why 'they' hate me), I also admit that I wanted to leave the forums for good and stuff.. So what? Now, I would love to come back and participate (in the GFX League).

And just for the record, there were and still are, worse members than me. At least I'm a decent enough member who can post sensibly well (go through my previous posts, you're gonna see it, I was a fairly good poster)

At least I created multiple threads that ended up being creative ideas and run the 'longest' running graphics request thread ever and had a decent reputation around the forum back in the day. Not bragging or trying to act smart but dude, if I was really 'that' bad then I wouldn't last here for 2 years+.

By the way, technically, you've restricted me from the forum for no reason at all. I wasn't actually banned or anything. Again, not trying to act smart or anything like that, because I know I can't do a damn thing about it. But still, just saying.

Think about it. Go through my profile. Try to understand. And oh;

if I still act like 'the saddest human being you've interacted with' then you can ban me. k?

Wrestling Station

Not bragging or trying to act smart but dude, if I was really 'that' bad then I wouldn't last here for 2 years+.
years pass so quick these days :p

for seriously though, for your defence; you had the gfx section active and that feud with Weebo was a "lol". But on the other hand, you tried to make this forum look bad with all the insults towards this forum at your goodbye thread. You said that this place is dead and doesnt have good gfxers and the forum is dead (dying slowely but surely) lol..

So its like this, when you dont need something you will stabb its back and when you feel like needing something you will come back asking for it? I dont want to say anything bad about you; but tbh you dug that hole for yourself.

If you want to come back (which I have no problem with tbh) you should have shown that influence with every new transformation! your transformations were degrading instead of upgrading >_>

Its up to the whole staff in general to accept you back not just 1 or 2 members of it.

Graphicated

Reaction score
But on the other hand, you tried to make this forum look bad with all the insults towards this forum at your goodbye thread. You said that this place is dead and doesnt have good gfxers and the forum is dead (dying slowely but surely) lol..

Oh my god. That's one HUGE insult. I should have been permanently banned for saying that pathetic degrading comment or perhaps there should be a trial in court for me saying that.

In all seriousness though, that comment was true, the forum was dying and so was the GFX section back then. I think it's a fair enough deal, you let me in, ban me if I'm the same moron. I don't know what's so difficult in doing that.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
There is nothing difficult about doing that. It's a waste of time to do that. Like WS said, you change your views on things by how much you need it. You'll suck up to people one week and insult them the next. You praise this forum one week, and insult it the next and claim you will leave for good, and then come back saying that you love this place. This thread is a perfect summary of your personality. Walk in clueless, run your mouth, apologize, suck up, run your mouth some more, try to make deals that benefit you and you only, validate our arguments, and still try to make those stupid deals.

Graphicated

Reaction score
Just give me one last chance. Please. You're gonna see it yourself Chuck. One last chance, please?

MikeRaw

C4, you must have absolutely no life. You have no clue how pathetic you look right now.

MikeRaw

Anyone think we should post this for the whole forum to see? Lol.

Graphicated

Reaction score
Mike, I know exactly how stupid I look saying all of this, I've always 'sounded' like an idiot and looked pathetic when confronted by the admins.

Seriously, love this place. I don't know what else to do but apologize. Lol?

SnackZ

Reaction score
Well I put him in a match at the SummerSlam PPV so I would like him to be reinstated.

Wrestling Station

^putting him in the gfx league wont change anything. But anyway, I still do vote for him to come back though. Thats my personal opinion about it.