Ok. What's the problem?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Graphicated

Reaction score
Whatever it is, the solution is simple.

Either you get my original account working (un-silent ban it) or you let me use this account. And please don't tell me it's a server issue, I saw a thread where Chuck admits he 'locked the doors' for me.

Come on man. I'm not that bad really and I know I wanted to leave but now I want to get back because I'm an idiot. And the only reason why I want to get back is because of the GFX League. Please let me in Chuck. Please...? :(

Graphicated

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I apologize man. At that time, I didn't want to be on the forums because there was nothing to do in the gfx sections, it had gone dead but now my mind has changed slightly seeing the growth of the graphics league and the new members who participate in it.

By the way, I was joking, you aren't stupid man. You're my buddy. :shifty:

Love you. Lol. Now please let me in. :eek:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You are by far the saddest human being I've ever interacted with first you want to be let back in. When confronted with your own words you spazz out and call Chuck stupid like that's going to get you somewhere. Then of course you turn around an apologize, insincerely I might add, and expect to be let back.

Somehow I just don't see it happening.

Graphicated

Reaction score
Seriously, Chuck isn't stupid. He's intelligent, it was a damn joke. :smh

Come on man, this isn't so difficult. You can just let me back in, if I still act like 'the saddest human being you've interacted with' then you can ban me. k?

Also, I 'sincerely' apologize to both of you. :)

Wrestling Station

Also, I 'sincerely' apologize to both of you.
sm502h.jpg

SnackZ

Reaction score
Let him back in. Give the guy a chance. Come on, Michael Vick gets another shot in the NFL and I'm sure C4 has blown some shit up being from da middle east and all but he hasn't killed any dogs...I think. Let him in. I need more GFX people.

MikeRaw

Am I the only one wondering why the fuck C4 is acting as if he has any leverage here at all? He's like "you guys better do this" or "you have to do this"... Lol. Or what? You're gonna continue to waste your pathetic life by spamming the ban appeal? As others have said, fuck off.