Ok so my first one kinda sucked.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kiddsmash

Reaction score
Tell me what you think of this one?

MelinaSiggie2.jpg

PeepShow

This one is a bit better, but not much IMO. I guess its just Melina, but the b/g is still kinda stale and plain. The right PSD just doesnt really look like her and the text color just doesnt go too well.

5.8/10

kiddsmash

Reaction score
Yeah, I think it si Melina to alot of ppl but she's my fav. ehh. The right PSD is from Mania night. I made all the cuts myself. Yeah the text don't fit color wise I know. I am not good with bgs I had this one for awhile. I am gonna try and find a better color but after ECW.

Thaks for the input though and I'll keep trying.lol

Spity94

Reaction score
i think theres alot of empty spaces its proboly just me but i dont like seeing to many plain spaces like that,anyways the psds look good ill give it a 5.5/10

kiddsmash

Reaction score
Yeah I see the empty spaces too but I don't like cluttering and thanks on the PSD comments cut them myself. :)

Thanks guys for all the comments and keep them comming as I'll take everything in and make the next one better. I don't have good plugins so my bgs will suck all the time. Just can't find a good site for them. lol Anyways, I'll keep working and trying to get better.