"Ohhhh, You Didn't Know?........

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, we want kenfan!!! thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, we want kenfan!!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
He was amusing initially. But he hasn't expanded his repertoire so to speak.

The Rated R CMStar

Swearing and telling sexual stories at the age of 15 do get stale believe it or not

Rell

Reaction score
Its true, I used to find Jake Hilarious, and I still do at times, but now its a w/e type of situation. If he's here fine, if not...w/e.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Its true, I used to find Jake Hilarious, and I still do at times, but now its a w/e type of situation. If he's here fine, if not...w/e.

Gawddammit qwan....you used my really NAmE on this Forum.....and you for some reason think i'm your son or something like you feel like theres some sort of torch you're passing to me or something
like heres :music: me just chillin and such ,then heres u:wheelchair: all old and like " I MUST PASS THA TORCH OF SPAMMER TO THE NEXT GENERATION of IWF.....*coughs up a Lung* " and now like whats up and stuff

so anyways, can someone move my "hatemail" thread from flamalation chamber to hell in a thread so i can post in it,cause i can only post in hiat area