Oh you did know?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

*didn't btw

YO ASSES BETTA CALL UNEMPLOYMEEEEENT!

TNAWrestlingNews.com has confirmed that TNA has released BG James. Most remember him as "Road Dogg" from DX. James had been working as an agent. BG is accepting independent bookings through David Herro at DavidHerro@aol.com.

Also according to TNAWrestlingNews.com, TNA has also severed ties with former manager Jim Cornette.

Klide

I say wwe sign em put him in dx have them face legacy with orton

xtremebadass

Jim Cornette had no real purpose in TNA since before Foley came in. He was just a waste of money altogether.

Airfixx

...Similarly they would if they made the return of Road Dogg worthwhile.

Airfixx

Can't believe someone like Cornette can't hold a job down in todays wrestling industry. Sad.

noumenon

Yeah...he relayed a message to Angle saying Jarrett was going to fuck him up or something right?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I read a report that said he was let go after having another outburst. This time about Eric Young.

EDIT: Former TNA agent Jim Cornette was reportedly fired after one final blow-up at the most recent TNA TV tapings that was the "straw that broke the camel's back" after a series of blow-ups.

Cornette reportedly directed his anger toward Vince Russo over a script calling for more emphasis on Eric Young. According to a report by the U.K. Sun, Cornette wouldn't drop the issue even after a production meeting ended. This led to co-workers recommending something be done about what appeared to be unprofessional behavior by Cornette.

That's from the torch.