Oh yeah, I forgot. Vote here if you want to ban John.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ban John?

• Ban him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let him stay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You were probably removed from the VIP with the silent ban. I think the same thing happened to me.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I really didn't want to sound stupid if I would ask...who did John use to be. Now I don't have to ask lol

lol

If you go on their profile page, at the bottom of the forum info box on the left hand side there is User Notes if you click on view you can see all the name changes each member has had.

When people were changing their name like every other week I used to have to go there just to see who I was talking to.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Monk since the internet that I steal is out at my apt ask This guy or someone online that's admin to give you vip again sorry. I am limited to using my phone to see the forum right now til tomorrow. and bkb I made you vip earlier. anyone who should have vip let us know (excluding lkp).

Travis40

I kinda want John to stay, because it's always fun to have someone to fuck with lol