Oh HHH, how you were wrong.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I changed my mind,

HHH is sort of right because when Cena, Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, Randy etc are all gone then these new talents will be filling their spots.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sylar said:
I changed my mind,

HHH is sort of right because when Cena, Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, Randy etc are all gone then these new talents will be filling their spots.

Well dur...

He was saying that only 1 or 2 people wanted him back (even though there was like 200k watching his vids weekly) then changed the subject. Few months later they're forced to use him because of how over he was.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Well dur...

He was saying that only 1 or 2 people wanted him back (even though there was like 200k watching his vids weekly) then changed the subject. Few months later they're forced to use him because of how over he was.

Well yes he was being arrogant there I agree but his words about the new talents are true and that you cannot deny.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah what do you know #wwelogic does it again get someone who through his intelligent use of social media get's himself over and a small push of the WWE then they balls it and ruin the momentum he had and now what?

nealverma

Jobber
Reaction score
Triple H did see Zach's potential, Zach reminds me of a younger Edge, he has a long road ahead of him

Bench

Jobber
Reaction score
I wonder if Zack was originally meant to lose the US title so quickly, the match against swagger was only made because of ref's botch the previous week, so originally Zack might have been booked stronger. However, I agree with all of you saying he needs to be booked better now and he definitely needs a strong showing at mania