Oh God damn, this will suck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
maybe.......just maybe they're trying to bring back a little attitude to the company and i'm all for the wwe bringing back the attitude era :)

Switchy

Reaction score
Damn Vince is going from one extreme to another. First making himself father of a leprechaun and faking his own death and now asking Steph to do the angle with him. What makes it worse in my eyes is how he contiunally persists at it to other wrestlers and if he does it to oneas talented as Burchill and his career goes down I can't it going down to well with some of us.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Dude!!! VINCE IS GONNA FUCK HORNSWAGGLE!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
maybe.......just maybe they're trying to bring back a little attitude to the company and i'm all for the wwe bringing back the attitude era :)

The attitude era worked, because people wanted an edgier show, and Vince provided it to them. Nobody (sane) wants incest but Vince is gonna give it to us anyway.

Switchy

Reaction score
Dude!!! VINCE IS GONNA FUCK HORNSWAGGLE!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Damn Kaedon you seriosuly gotta stop thinking about men fucking eachother but now bringing leprechauns into the mix, you have a dirty mind young man... J/k.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Actually, as a side note. There is one way this could be amusing, but it couldn't last for very long.

Anybody remember those Brady Bunch movies? The really cheesy ones? You'll get what I mean if you do.

The Ripper

Reaction score
For anybody who thinks this will get nixed you will be dissapointed because it looks like they have already started to pair the two up down in ovw with a storyline with Katie Lea

chessarmy

My question is...what the fuck does this have to do with actual WRESTLING

The Ripper

Reaction score

It has nothing to do with actual wrestling since he can prove what he can do in the ring but have to have a shitty storyline as a side note

jback

Reaction score
This blows. Katie Lea is actually a very talented wrestler and so is Burchill and this could ruin both of their careers before it gets started. Why in the world would they put Lea in this angle she has talented, y not put Kelly Kelly or Maria in it? Or better yet y have an incest storyline at all.....if they are going with controversy creates cash, thats just lame and a horrible idea. I feel bad for both of the wrestlers in it.

This Guy

Most Story Lines have nothing to do with Wrestling. Its a way to make people take notice of characters nothing more.

As for Vince is going to give us something we don't want? How is that new? I mean we didn't want Necrophilia, but we got that didn't we? To the point there were two refrences to that angle again in 2007 once with DX talking about who writes this crap when the writers strike started, and the other at Survivor Series with the Pre Match interview with Triple H's team (though both were inserted at the right time to add to the comedy.)

smark101.

Reaction score
this wouldnt surprise me... vince wanted to fuck ahmed johnson...

maybe he'll bring him back. then ahmed johnson and mark henry can be brothers AND boyfriends...

wouldnt that be great???