Official WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

It must be the embed, just says the video is no longer available. The link is working but.

Kassidy

Reaction score
well enjoy also jr messes up and say ssp when its the top rope hurri

Kassidy

Reaction score
another vid

[YT]RQG3V7-ZKfQ[/YT]

[YT]OqY4ys-5yzs[/YT]

[YT]XiSMpuHIKps[/YT]

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Sweet.

I sure hope it also gives us the chance to use the theme songs for our ...wait it does not even matter if it does that I can just put it on there myself lol.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Ah... DLC, a developer's ace in the hole, and the bane of my very gaming experience, since my 360 refuses to go online, pesky piece of hardware.

In any case, I'm definitely loving the every trickling of DLC info and such, for if I do go online someday, this stuff will be available to me. However, the one thing that has me marking for this game is WCW, though the WCW characters baffle me. Oh, WWE. Can't wait; the 9th can't come soon enough.

Kassidy

Reaction score
you can tell haas and super are early in development, shit haas has green boots lol

Nation

Yeah from what i could tell Crazy didn't look all that great. No idea how this got leaked but it's nice to see DiBiase and Bourne. Can't wait for the dlc to come out. I need to get a fucking PSN card.

Kassidy

Reaction score
Gamingring was streaming live (by mistake i guess) on a site named Justin.tv me and this another guy RTJ were watching it before they took them down.

J

Man this passed months or two and this month or two to come are just amazing for the gaming community. Everything seems to be above awesome and this game is definitely not going to stop the momentum.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Good 'ol Vinnie Mac's doing; WTF is Masked Man, and Tony? Que? We need some La Parka in here, some DDP, Goldberg, Vader, Dean Malenko, Old School Stinger (I can hope), some Natural Born Thrillers up in WCW, man. In the mean time, I'll just create myself in WC-Dubya, just to add some credibility, seeing as I am a 2-Time World Heavyweight Champion, 4-Time WWE Champion, and 1-Time WCW Champion (in the other games :D). ECW wasn't worth my time, TBH, so my friend's the current Champ. Wait, I think Cor Von kicked his ass, my bad.

Kassidy

Reaction score
I never wanna see Goldberg in another wwe game, matter of fact i never wanna see him again period. I hate him, glad he is out of wrestling.

seX-Power

Is it Tony or Tong? And yes, it looks like Shelton joined the army.