Official WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
they could anything through DLC, i mean ps3's burnout just got updated to have bikes and thropies and my friend says it feels like a whole new game. it would be easier to do rtw stories than superstars id think.

Nation

For a second i thought Kennedy's entrance wasn't reanimated at all but it's just until he gets to the steps that's not reanimated. Everything else in his entrance is new. I really wanted to see the Mic Check but IGN has a habit of not showing us the finishers we want to see. I wouldn't exactly call Orton's entrance "Pyschotic" but it's still awesome. Orton and Kennedy are both going to be in the top 5 people i use. Hopefully Edge is up next on the countdown.

Kassidy

Reaction score
DLC going to let us down?

GameSpy: Downloadable content is a double-edged sword, no? You want people to look forward to next year's game and roster update, but if you're updating rosters online, will people still want to buy next year's game?

Cory Ledesma: That's a great question and we've asked ourselves that tons of times. We don't think that'll be the case because people don't buy the game for the updated rosters. Some might consider it a big deal, to have their game updated, but there's more to it than that.

The plan isn't to offer tons of new superstars. We're not telling what exactly we're offering, but it's not going to be a huge amount of content. It'll be enough content, so say if Chris Jericho or something big like that happens, we can make that big change as soon as possible.(that isnt a full thought and i dont see were he was getting at.)

We feel pretty content, because if we offer features like create-a-finisher that fans want, there's no way they can resist the next game to play the next big feature. The features we offer aren't so reliant on being up to date with the WWE. I think with stories that keep changing, and new features in each game, we'll keep the fans interested.

http://xbox360.gamespy.com/xbox-360/wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2009/865586p5.html

Kassidy

Reaction score
HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!

from Gamingring vids got removed but not b4 a friend got some shots

BourneVsDibiaseVersusscreen.jpg

EvanvsTed.jpg

seX-Power

Shit Yeah!!!

So Bourne and DiBiase are in? This is awesome! Does that mean Priceless are in the game as a tag team as well? Also, with Bourne being a silhouette in the first shot, does that mean he is DLC or unlockale or something, or am I just confused?

Kassidy

Reaction score
DLC and more is to come got more shots and maybe a vid or two,

alt attires are santino and finlay and they are zoombies and its a RTW taker unlockable.

seX-Power

Wow, there were some surprises there. DLC will be awesome with Hass, DiBiase, Crazy and the alternate attires, but Finaly as a zombie I don't get. What was that WCW thing though, with Tony and Masked Man?

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^^ no clue and finlay and santino get turned into zombies by taker in his RTW

Hometown Kid

Am I the only 1 who thinks "Tony" looks like an army version of Shelton Benjamin? :laugh:

Kassidy

Reaction score
well he and cena have a tag entrance together and so does taker and the zombies

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Is there a GM mode?

I have heard not, one less person buying it.