Official WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

^My version is also indoors, which I mentioned a few pages back. Too bad really. But I know why they did it. In fact, it's the same arena for every ppv/show you play at, just a different set. Every SDVRAW game has been like that. The set is all that changes.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Madness, we should start bitching for a REAL WrestleMania 24 arena via downloadable content.

Kassidy

Reaction score
I am pissed they took out the hot spot to beat them up in the crowd because off TTT arena. they need to patch alot of things, in the Elimination chamber u cant irish whip people into the corner,, my character hit big show with a top rope spear went through him and the ring to land out side? there is more but no need to post them

This thread is dying.

Anybody up for a match? PS3 version

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I wish my damn online on LIVE worked so I can kick some ass, but alas, not to be. Then again, I don't think many of my characters can go online because they have some sort of design, which I think is a pitiful decision on the developer's part, TBH.

I would've gotten the 360 version but I have more friends who like wrestling on PS3.

Whats preventing you from getting LIVE man?

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Damn DHS setting. I know this topic isn't the place for it, but it has something to do with DHS/DNS something like that. The IP settings and such work fine, but when it comes down to the DHS, DNS, EVERYTIME, it fails to connect, and I've tried looking online, I've even called, no answer to my problem. Is there a way to locate the DNS/DHS whatever thing?

Kassidy

Reaction score
Stinger im up for a match on the ps3 on Thursday psn is kassidy and ur on my coast so time isnt a factor.

Alright its on, caws or default wrestlers?

So many people online bitching over the mice because I don't use my caw(yet)

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I prefer CAW wrestlers, especially if it's your own created wrestler and not a pre-existing one just created in-game. I wouldn't bitch about it online though, but I like CAW; one of my favorite, if not my favorite, feature in the entire series. I'm being serious; if the WWE games did NOT have this feature, I probably wouldn't bother with the games, TBH.

I prefer CAW wrestlers, especially if it's your own created wrestler and not a pre-existing one just created in-game. I wouldn't bitch about it online though, but I like CAW; one of my favorite, if not my favorite, feature in the entire series. I'm being serious; if the WWE games did NOT have this feature, I probably wouldn't bother with the games, TBH.

I prefer them to, but it takes forever to train them up. The A.I gets incredibly hard automatically on career mode. And the way you raise certain attributes is a pain. I've been using Y2J classic online while i'm busy training my caw. His overall is still only 61.

I agree bad enough no GM Mode but if this didn't have caws, I would have never purchased it.

Kassidy

Reaction score
my overall is at 75 but ill cant use mine online because he has a design on them ill have to make copies without the designs.

so ill go with default superstars

Reaction score
This game is sick especially the road to wrestlemania it actualy has good storylines unlike 08/07, online mode is sick too.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
My CAWs overall is at 82, and I desperatley need to get my strength, technical, and submission up. I just found out that striking and not grapples raise strength (grapples raise durability). Technical, the only way I know how is to do reversals, so I may have to just try to reverse everything all match with no offense.....that'll suck. Submission...I can't get that up because they reverse everything, so that ain't a problem. If anyone knows a faster way for technical PLEASE tell me.