• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official WWE No Mercy Thread

vickymania

Reported by Ryan Gray on 09/18/2007
TNAHeadlines.com - Breaking TNA News, Spoilers, Photos & More!
We can now confirm the following matches for next month’s WWE No Mercy pay-per-view. No Mercy will be held live on October 7th at the Allstate Arena in Chicago, Illinois.

Last Man Standing Match For The WWE Championship
John Cena (c) vs. Randy Orton

Punjabi Prison Match For The WWE World Championship
Batista (c) vs. The Great Khali

Triple H vs. Umaga

more match updates will be notified here itself..
comments on the matches and matches you think can take place at No Mercy

sweetj14

I thought the Carlito/Triple H feud was entertaining and it leads up to nothing. Very disappointing.:disgust1:

OrtonIsGod

I think No Mercy is shaping up to be a great PPV

Comments on the current card:

- Orton/Cena is going to be a MOTY candidate. I expect it to great 25-30 minute match and have an insane finish to it. Orton is walking out with the title in this one. With Orton winning, it's going to take one hell of a finish to put Cena down.

- Hopefully, Khali will actually be in the Punjabi Prison match . It could be kind of interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing Batista get the win.

- Triple H and Umaga makes sense to me, I mean Triple H did take him out. This should be an interesting match, and will be more competitive than HHH/Carlito, but HHH is going over. This would make for a nice NO DQ match, but there are already some gimmick matches on the card.

Matches that could take place:

Jeff Hardy Vs. Shelton Benjamin - IC Title Ladder Match
This could be a very good match. Both men are familar with the ladder match, and Jeff Hardy usually excels in this match type. Again, with two other gimmick matches, this could be just a straight singles match.

Undertaker Vs. Henry - Really don't see a point to a rematch, but the WWE may need to do this to give Undertaker something to do until he feuds for the title again.

Hardy/MVP vs. Deuce/Domino - I think we'll probably see a rematch for the titles and this time MVP will cost the team the titles and Hardy will take the fall. I really wish there was another tag team to take the titles off of MVP/Hardy.

Mysterio Vs. ? - I'm sure Mysterio will have a match, but I don't see any real viable opponents for him right now. Hopefully something develops over the next couple of weeks.

CM Punk Vs. Elijah Burke - I see Burke winning the Elimination Chase, and getting another shot at Punk, which he will lose. Will probably be a better match than Unforgiven.

Overall, this PPV has the potential to be one of the best (if not the best) of the year.

Ed_cena

well, pretty good card at the moment, i see cena retaining the title, as well batista and hhh kicking umaga ass.

chavoheat

A Punjabi Prison match is kind of like a Hell in a Cell except the cage is made of bamboo. It looks cool, but the match itself is probably going to be lame with Khali in it.

Montana

I dont know about best ppv of the year, but No Mercy is shaping up to be one of the better shows, and already has a solid card. Cena vs Orton Last man standing should be a classic. Khali vs Batista can't be that bad. Umaga vs HHH should be interesting. Don't forget Umaga beat hhh in 2006.

It will be interesting to see how the suspended superstars are split up.

Long story short, i think this will be the best ppv since ONS 07.

kingovkings

yeah I'm also looking forward to this ppv i reckon its gonna b better than the last few that have been b4 it. The matches announced up to now look pretty good hope the rest of the booking is as good.