Official TNA Slammiversary Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMS

Reaction score
According to Pwtorch, is not Paul Heyman not Jim Ross, neither is a big name debuting, it's not even a change in schedule, going live or something with their PPV format, so either TNA officials are for once blocking their leaks to the net, or I have no idea what the big surprise could be

iDak

Reaction score
I hope they are blocking their leaks. I hate spoilers. I like to be surprised during the shows.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I didn't see the ppv, but from what I read in reports, it wasn't that great. I would like to see AJ vs Lethal, Angle vs Kaz, and Beer Money vs The Charismatic Assholes.

WTF are they doing with Wolfe? :smh

I was looking for this announcement that would "change TNA forever". Please tell me Tommy Dreamer showing up isn't what's going to "change TNA forever".

I was disappointed that it was just Tommy Dreamer....I mean Tommy Dreamer has been a lower mid-carder everywhere he's been. He's no big draw! I was expecting a bigger announcement like "We're going LIVE on Thursdays", or a bigger name like Bill Goldberg, Batista, Helms, Benjamin, Haas...etc, but...TOMMY DREAMER?!? Come On!!!!

Leave it to TNA to hype something that isn't really special.

Tommy Dreamer was not the big surprise that's going to change TNA. Dixie her self stated that.

iDak

Reaction score
JurassicBonez: Don't believe everything you read! It was a very good PPV!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I don't believe all the reports I read, it more of a review of what to expect rather than "oh they said it sucks then it sucks." The matches I named were the only one's I wanted to see on the ppv anyways. I had no interest in the rest. Douglas Willams vs Kendrick prob would have been better had they established Kendrick as a better face.

chessarmy

Reaction score
This was a good show and probably the second best TNA PPV of 2010 behind Lockdown. I loved Angle/Kaz, although they probably shouldn't have made that the first match as nobody was able to follow it, Kendrick/Williams was a very good X-Division match and I absolutely love Williams' gimmick of hating high flyers. Lethal/AJ was very good, Beer Money/Assholes was enjoyable as well, and I even liked the Monster's Ball except the shitty finish.

Overall, despite the crap main event due to Sting/RVD being over the hill, this was a good PPV and what I'd like to see more of out of TNA

Dynamo

Reaction score
Didn't see the PPV.

So any news on what the whole 'Deception' thing Sting was banging on about? Or where TNA doing what they have come to do, and act really criptic, without actually thinking through the outcome.

Reaction score
I know this is late now, but this was an incredibly lackluster PPV! Is this TNA's "Mania"? If so, they need to re-think what they're doing. The crowd wasn't into any of the matches (I've seen more 'TNA' and 'This is Awesome' chants on impact) and the matches lengths were all wrong. The "Title match" was atrocious! What the fuck even happened during that match? They sat outside slamming each other into walls for 10minutes? Jumped in the ring and the match was over in another 5-10mins. What....the....fuck!

Pathetic, imo. No 'big time' feel to the PPV at all. Nothing really delivered for me.