*Official TNA Sacrifice PPV Discussion*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

sacrifice.jpg

Discuss anything about the PPV here.

Current Match Card:

TNA Championship Match: Mick Foley (c) vs Sting vs Jeff Jarrett vs Kurt Angle (Ultimate Sacrifice Match)
TNA Legends Championship: AJ Styles (c) vs Booker T (I Quit Match)
TNA Knockouts Championship: Angelina Love (c) vs Awesome Kong
TNA X Division Championship: Suicide (c) vs Christopher Daniels
Kevin Nash vs Samoa Joe
Eric Young and Lethal Consequences vs. The Motor City Machineguns and Sheik Abdul Bashir
Taylor Wilde vs Daffney (Monsters Ball Match)
Beer Money vs The British Invasion (Finals of the Team 3D Invitational)
Amazing Red vs Kiyoshi​

chessarmy

:laugh: at AJ Styles as that Gears of War guy. Anyway, hopefully the PPV delivers. Lockdown was good, but not great. I haven't seen a great TNA PPV since Genesis, I expect that TNA fully rights the ship with Sacrifice. Can't wait to see what they book on the card!

SenDog495

Reaction score
Do you think this will be Sting's final match in TNA? It'll be hard for me not to watch it if that's the case.

PeepShow

lol, no

His last match will be at one of the big PPV's.

Moonlight Drive

TERRIBLE poster. Absolutely TERRIBLE.

The Main Event has a neat concept, but they killed with Angle putting up his Godfather position. It's obvious Foley's going to pin him now and lead to more convoluted stupidity.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I like the concept of the main event, where you have to Sacrifice something important in order to get in the match. And with the things they are giving up, it makes it better. Do you want to be the TNA world champ? Do you want to be the guy that retires the great Sting?
Do you want to be in charge of TNA?
Or do you want to be in charge of the Mafia? The strongest group going in TNA?

TERRIBLE poster. Absolutely TERRIBLE.

The Main Event has a neat concept, but they killed with Angle putting up his Godfather position. It's obvious Foley's going to pin him now and lead to more convoluted stupidity.

I have to disagree. I don't think this match (main event) is in any way predictable or obvious at all.

Moonlight Drive

Like I said, I like the concept, but Angle as the Godfather kills it. Foley won't lose the belt. Sting won't retire. Jarrett won't lose control of TNA. That leaves just Angle as the only man who can take the loss.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
A majority ( actually everyone from what I saw/heard) thought that Foley wasn't even going to beat Sting for the title, and they got proved wrong. I think he has a higher probability of losing his title, than Angle has losing his spot as god father.

Corndog

Reaction score
I actually really like this.

What if Mick pins Angle? Then he takes over as leader of the MEM that would actually be pretty entertaining. What if Sting pins JJ and becomes in charge of TNA? THAT would be cool. Of course some of this may not seem logical but like the above poster said no one saw Mick Foley becaming TNA Champion and in TNA you just never really know for sure. That's why it's better than RAW.

There's also other matches I'm looking forward too like the final match for the Team 3D tournament. All of the matches for the tournament have made for some great TV matches and I can't wait to see who'll win it and take on Team 3D.

Kong vs. Love has been built up nicely with Kong just killing everyone. I'm sure they'll pull off a soild match.

I'm not really looking forward to Joe vs. Nash but with Joe's Nation of Violence angle coming up I'm stoaked to see how it'll all happen.

Booker T and Styles should have a pretty good match. They've been working together one on one a lot in the recent TNA house shows. I expect a good match with a lot of weapons.

And finally a the Knockouts Monster Ball. At first I wasn't all that too high on this match but I figured hey I like watching women beat each other with weapons when I think of that I think of Survivor Series 2002 when Trish and Victoria had a hardcore match it was very entertaining.

For the most part I believe TNA can deliver an AWESOME PPV. It'll be better than Judgement Day imo.

Soulpower

So, uhh.. Why is Amazing Red facing Kiyoshi? Did I miss something?

Soulpower

Picks in bold:

TNA Championship Match: Mick Foley (c) vs Sting vs Jeff Jarrett vs Kurt Angle (Ultimate Sacrifice Match)
TNA Legends Championship: AJ Styles (c) vs Booker T (I Quit Match)
TNA Knockouts Championship: Angelina Love (c) vs Awesome Kong
TNA X Division Championship: Suicide (c) vs Christopher Daniels
Kevin Nash vs Samoa Joe
Eric Young and Lethal Consequences vs. The Motor City Machineguns and Sheik Abdul Bashir
Taylor Wilde vs Daffney (Monsters Ball Match)
Beer Money vs The British Invasion (Finals of the Team 3D Invitational)
Amazing Red vs Kiyoshi