Official TNA Sacrifice Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I didn't see the ppv, but the thing I'm hearing the most about was Mr. Anderson. I heard he was getting mega face pops and cut a great promo before the match.

Ka-Durrh?!

Do I have like a freaking firewall over anything I've been saying on this forum for the past 3 to 4 years?:paperbag3:

WWEDude

Reaction score
How much longer does everyone think TNA will make it for?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
TNA is the funaki of pro wrestling companies....it comes in, stays below the midcard, but is still a somewhat popular jobber/lower mid card dude that no one really likes til they begin to forget about it, then after a couple years, when they see it again, they're baffled and are like, "Holy shit! it's still here?!?!?"

just like cockroaches.....

^ something Kaedon told me...long ago. :yeahright:

chessarmy

Reaction score
Sacrifice was a good show, nothing spectacular, but nothing really bad either. I liked Williams/Kazarian, RVD/AJ, and the opening 3 way Tag Team match with the Guns winning. The low point for me was Terry/Jordan, which was boring as fuck. The lack of Samoa Joe on the card hurt too, I would have liked to see him beat the shit out of Matt Morgan for 10 minutes.

Not a bad show by any means, after this and the spoilers for iMPACT! for the next 4 weeks I'm starting to think TNA is finally going in the right direction :thumbsup: