• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
idk it was bothering me, like who the fuck is that????? never paid attention to her b4

Kassidy

Reaction score
idk she looks weird, and what is she 12??? lol but w/e doesnt matter, y are you so touchy about it?

PeepShow

Im not. I just dont see how you can say she looks wierd. But thats your opinion. And just to let you know, shes 17. About 2 months older than me

the_quick_silver

Reaction score
whatever it be, my ONLY wish is that it should be available for PC, I dont know why WWE series is not released 4 pc

PeepShow

It would be pretty damn hard to play on the keyboard, wouldnt it?

Hitman

Reaction score
I can't wait for the TNA iMPACT! game to come out. But I hope the moveset isn't like the one in WWE.

PeepShow

^How would you want the moveset to be like then? Can you explain?

I mean, wrestling moves are wrestling moves...lol

Hitman

Reaction score
^How would you want the moveset to be like then? Can you explain?

I mean, wrestling moves are wrestling moves...lol

What I meant was for the TNA iMPACT! video game shouldn't have the same features like the Smsckdown vs. Raw.

PeepShow

Well I very highly doubt it will be exaclty the same. Ive heard reports that its gunna be like an arcade style......but IDK

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
The company that makes this is the same company that did WWF Attitude and War Zone, so there is a chance that it will have "Mortal Kombat style" moves, like you have to do a long button combo to do a move. I honestly wouldn't mind that for the finishers, but the rest of the moveset....no.

But, yeah, I have high hopes for this game and I will dominate with Rhino....all the time!

Weebo

Reaction score
This game will be good and i will dominate with Cage and Angle