Official TNA Impact Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
SCHEDULED THIS WEEK ON TNA iMPACT:

- It's the final countdown to Sunday's "No Surrender" Pay-Per-View event! Tune in for the latest news and more matches for the three-hour epic event!

- A huge tag team match event with Mr. Anderson & The Pope vs. Kurt Angle and Jeff Hardy, just days before the World Heavyweight Title Tournament semi-finals at the No Surrender Pay-Per-View

- Plus, a huge 8-Man War with Ric Flair's "Fourtune" alliance taking on the members of EV2!

impact.jpg

[YT]wyPMuRVxfL8&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

----------------------------------------------------------

Really looking forward to the tag match. This is the most I've been interested in the World title Scene since Pope challenged for the title back in April. Also looking forward to see what Fortune does. I like how they are not only going after EV 2.0, but all the old guys. Them taking out Hogan, Sting, Jarrett, and Nash was great.

Reaction score
Re: Official 9/2 Impact Discussion

This type of thing really irks me regarding TNAs main events. TNA have put this amazing match together but they need to advertise it and make people aware. Tenay mentioned it once in a 5 second speech and it was on abit during ReAction. TNA always advertise on TNAWrestling.com but they need to advertise the next weeks shows heavily during the broadcasts. Maybe more people would tune in if they were aware of sure a high quality event.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

Yeah, I have to agree with that. Most if not all the news I get about TNA is from their website. I may get some here or there on the show, but mostly everything is on the website. Sure it may increase web site traffic, but that don't mean shit when people aren't watching the show.

Reaction score

^ TNA do adverts for their shows but they don't put them on TV. They add them to YouTube but I doubt thousands of people are browsing their YouTube account at every second. TNA need to advertise on Spike & on other channels. They need to advertise during, before and after specific events (Like MMA or hell, Even WWE programming).

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

I know what you mean. Most of their advertising is online and not on tv. Sure the internet is big now a days and everyone is on it constantly, but to put all focus on the internet and not tv is ridiculous.

Reaction score

Especially considering they've got a PPV this weekend. TNA should be going out of their way to promote this major event they've got coming up but they're not. They have a good main event but the advertising is limited to their own product (Something that is incredibly poor when it comes to advertising its own main events). Tenay only mentioned this weeks main event at the end of the show for 5 seconds whereas WWE constantly remind people of their big matches they have coming up soon. Take a leaf out of WWEs book, TNA.

...god...

Reaction score

Lol, wait No Surrender is this weekend? And that was a really good show, LOVED the Brits vs. MCMG segment, best thing of the show, hilarious. "Dude, I'm 4 years older than you..".

They were awesome in their promo in the mall last week too, even though Desmond is being wasted, it's still good.
Chelsea: Can we get something to eat?
Wolfe: *sigh* Chelsea, you ate yesterday..

Reaction score

I love how Wolfe and Magnus got a promo on iMPACT! They are a great team with amazing potential and even tho I doubt they'll get the belts, I'd love them to receive a run with the gold. Ideally, Beer Money should grab the belts but I can't see Magnus/Wolfe doing anything else note-worthy. I think they would most likely go back to battling Young Bucks, Eric Young, Orlando Jordan and others on Xplosion. Shame.

...god...

Reaction score

Nvm, I heard Tenay say this sunday at the end, but yeah, they really should ADVERTISE all their shit more, sigh.

Reaction score

It wasn't a good "Go-home" show but it was a good iMPACT. I don't think they built up the TNA Tournament (But didn't promote the singular matches). They didn't promote MCMG/London Brawling much (This one in-ring segment isn't going to make my want to watch their match. The awesomeness of the LB team does however). They damn sure didn't promote the Sabu vs. Douglas Williams match. They only match the fully promoted was the Dreamer/AJ and possibly the Rhino/Abyss match.

TNA don't even have a knockouts match on No Surrender but they still hyped the future events in the knockouts division. I love how Tenay claims "Everything will change after No Surrender" when it clearly won't.

Montana

Reaction score

Not the 9/2 discussion....this is a PERFECT example of what is wrong with TNA.

They build up this whole big new stable, and they've been plotting against RVD this whole time, and Abyss attacked him. So what does Eric Bischoff do? RVD asks for a title shot, and Eric was like OK, but you have to beat Mr. Anderson first. WTF. Here's an idea....Build the fued up. Bischoff should have told RVD, Not a chance in hell (much like vince) and say he would never earn a shot, or he'd have to prove himself. Instead of just throwing him in a #1 contenders match. Just seems so lackluster!

...god...

Reaction score

Not the 9/2 discussion....this is a PERFECT example of what is wrong with TNA.

They build up this whole big new stable, and they've been plotting against RVD this whole time, and Abyss attacked him. So what does Eric Bischoff do? RVD asks for a title shot, and Eric was like OK, but you have to beat Mr. Anderson first. WTF. Here's an idea....Build the fued up. Bischoff should have told RVD, Not a chance in hell (much like vince) and say he would never earn a shot, or he'd have to prove himself. Instead of just throwing him in a #1 contenders match. Just seems so lackluster!
Eric said himself that it's still a business and they're still out to make money, so it makes sense in that regard. Plus, Hardy was the one who wanted to screw him.

Montana

Reaction score
Idk, anyway you slice or dice it, it doesn't make sense. "They" are supposed to be a faction. Hogan and Bischoff are supposed to be loaded with money, taking the company over. Maybe they aren't playing them to be "Loaded" with money in the storylines, however they should be. If not, they wouldn't have any power. Idk...just bad booking imo. OK, RVD vs. Hardy....then what's next? That Stable breaks up and Hardy vs. Abyss. Then TNA starts all over again.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Did anyone else feel like throwing their TV out the window when they dropped yet another cheap swerve and had Fortune join 'Immortal'?