Official TNA Hard Justice Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Umm, why isn't this thread created yet?

TNA World Title Match
Kurt Angle vs. Matt Morgan vs. Sting

TNA X Division Title Match
Homicide vs. Samoa Joe

TNA Legends Title Match
Mick Foley vs. Kevin Nash

TNA Tag Team Title Match
Booker T & Scott Steiner vs. Team 3D

TNA Knockouts Title Match
Angelina Love vs. ODB

Steel Asylum Match
Suicide vs. Chris Sabin vs. Alex Shelley vs. Amazing Red vs. Jay Lethal vs. Creed vs. Daniels

IWGP Tag Team Title Match
The British Invasion vs. Beer Money

Match for the World Title Shot Briefcase
Hernandez vs. Big Rob Terry

Bounty Match
Abyss vs. Jethro Holliday

* The TNA debut of former WWE star Elijah Burke as “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero.

Predictions?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'll wait to predict until after this weeks iMPACT. But they really need to premote the Steel Asylum match. I don't recall hearing anything about it yet, besides the website and them annoucing the match.

EDIT: and don't forget Elijah Burke is supose to debut. I forget his new name though.

chessarmy

TNA World Title Match

Homicide vs. Samoa Joe

TNA Legends Title Match

TNA Tag Team Title Match

Angelina Love vs. ODB

Steel Asylum Match
Suicide vs. Chris Sabin vs. Alex Shelley vs. Amazing Red vs. Jay Lethal vs. Creed vs. Daniels

Bounty Match

* The TNA debut of former WWE star Elijah Burke as “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero.

gashface

Reaction score
TNA World Title Match

Homicide vs. Samoa Joe

TNA Legends Title Match

TNA Tag Team Title Match

Angelina Love vs. ODB

Steel Asylum Match

Bounty Match

Soulpower

9 matches AND a debut? Seems like overkill to me. And how can you have a TNA PPV without AJ Styles on the card?

TNA World Title Match

Homicide vs. Samoa Joe (Please TNA.. GIVE THIS MATCH A NICE CHUNK OF TIME!)

TNA Legends Title Match

TNA Tag Team Title Match

Angelina Love vs. ODB

Steel Asylum Match

The British Invasion vs. Beer Money (Beer Money have actually wrestled in NJPW before, so it would make sense to give them the straps).

Bounty Match

Ajax

Reaction score
TNA World Title Match

Homicide vs. Samoa Joe

TNA Legends Title Match

TNA Tag Team Title Match

Angelina Love vs. ODB

Steel Asylum Match

Bounty Match

Soulpower

Hard Justice... TONIGHT!

TNA should really have Angle drop the belt. I'm aware that Dixie Carter's lips are permanently attached to Kurt's ass, but TNA doesn't need him as the champions will the recent stuff that has gone on in his life.

I can't believe I'm going to say this. Take a chance, TNA! GIVE MATT MORGAN THE TITLE! Let Angle know that you won't put up with his bullshit regardless of his past accomplishments, and at the same time, give someone new a chance at the top.

Tonight could very well be a make or break show for TNA.

Edit:If you don't want to give Morgan the strap, have Angle retain, only to lose the title to Hernandez afterwards.

gashface

Reaction score
I agree SP I think they should take a chance and let Morgan win the title with the recent situation.

Soulpower

Quick results so far:

Daniels wins the Steel Asylum match. Awesome match, and it will be difficult to top it. Post-Match, Daniels cuts a promo dedicating his win to AJ, and saying that the wants Joe to win the X-Division title.

Abyss beat Jethro... Match was just there.

HERNANDEZ BEATS ROB TERRY IN 9 SECONDS! This was booked by Cornette, and it showed. Hernandez looked strong, and beat Terry with a Shoulder Block (We were also spared from seeing Terry wrestle a long match). Of course, this could lead to Hernandez walking away from the PPV as the TNA champion... I hope.

Magnus & Williams beat Beer Money after a low-blow and a roll-up to retain the IWGP Tag Titles.

Deaner & ODB beat Angelina Love & Velvet Sky. Deaner's offense consisted of spanking and kissing the BP. He gets the win with a roll-up. Post-Match, ODB is awarded the belt, but Deaner takes it away from her and walks away with it (Yup, Deaner might be the KO's champion). The BP get into a huge discussion in the ring.

Samoa Joe beats Homicide to win the X-Division title. Good match, could have been better. I find it funny that after all these years, Joe is once again the X-Divison champion. In other words.... He's still in the same place. It will now be Daniels vs Joe at No Surrender.

Team 3D vs Steiner & Booker went to a WTF? finish. It turned out to be No-DQ, D'von pinned Booker while Steiner pinned Ray, and both refs counted to three. Steiner and Booker retained the titles.

xtremebadass

See now I am beginning to think that AJ and Daniels will walk out of BFG holding the X and World titles. Joe beats Daniels at No Surrender, rematch at BFG Daniels gets put over. AJ, idk how he'll get there, but he'll win the World title at BFG. Plus Daniels dedicating his win to AJ kind of set it up.

BTW, lol at Samoa Joe being demoted to X-Division, that has to suck. That's sort of like Chris Benoit in WWE.

Soulpower

Kevin Nash beat Mick Foley to win the Legends title in a match that was much better than it had any right to be. Foley bled a LOT!

Angle retained... BOO! Stalking + Riding dirty = Extended title reign

gashface

Reaction score
This PPV was not good, I stayed up till 4am watching it and I don't really think it was worth it.

Foley Vs. Nash was excellent, but like EVERY OTHER match, the end SUCKED. The main event was the worst, it was a mess, this PPV finished 10 minutes before time, I thought something else was going to happen, alas no.

Cody Deaner was a joke.

chessarmy

Honestly, this PPV was GREAT imo. We got the Steel Asylum match which was awesome, Nash/Foley was a blood bath, Joe/Homicide was good, 3D/MEM was awesome, and even Abyss vs Jethro Holiday was better than expected. I was very surprised that this PPV turned out like this, it wasn't all perfect though...

The TNA Knockouts Title situation is stupid, and Kurt Angle should NOT be World Champion. The only excuse I can come up with is maybe they'll extend his title reign until Bound For Glory, but I've lost respect for Angle and I don't want to see him with the belt anymore.

Overall though, I really enjoyed this show, it was miles ahead of Victory Road and now we have some huge matches to look forward to in the near future. Look for Lashley vs Angle at No Surrender, and then maybe AJ/Angle at BFG where Styles finally wins the World Title.

Congrats TNA, you redeemed yourselves

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
BTW, lol at Samoa Joe being demoted to X-Division, that has to suck. That's sort of like Chris Benoit in WWE.

Eddie, Jericho, Mysterio, Big Show, don't forget about them either. I didn't get to see this ppv, but hearing it wasn't that bad. I like Angle in all, but I though Hernandez should have cashed in at the end of the ppv. Or he should cash in sometime this week. But Angle shouldn't be the champ right now.

I do want to see the Steel Asylum match though. Heard/read it was a great opener. Also want to see Burke's TNA Debut.