*Official TNA Genesis Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

TNAGenesis2007PPVPoster.jpg

[YT]GbfpKz2qL7s[/YT]

Tag Team Match for the TNA World Heavyweight Title
Kurt Angle and Kevin Nash vs. Sting and a Mystery Partner

TNA Women's Title Match
Gail Kim vs. ODB vs. Angel Williams vs. Roxxi Laveaux

Shop of Horrors Match
Abyss vs. Black Reign

Fight for the Right Tournament Final
Christian Cage vs. Kaz

Samoa Joe vs. Robert Roode w/ Ms. Brooks

Team 3D vs. The Motor City Machine Guns

Post all predictions and thoughts here​

Reaction score
Lell it looks like every can quit complaining. The precious "homegrown" stars are on the poster!:poster_dev:

Soulpower

Well it looks like every can quit complaining. The precious "homegrown" stars are on the poster!

True, but it won't mean a damn thing if the show is booked around the older guys. Anyways, with Sting being the champ, I can only see one face challenging and that's Joe, I'm thinking Angle gets his rematch here, but we might see someone else inserted in the match (The Winner of the Fight For Your Right Schtick) and having a triple threat match.

The Rated R CMStar

Sting vs Kevin Nash will happen, TNA wants it and it wil happen if they give Nash the salary he wants. Also, nobody complains about TNA Originals not being on the posters, we complain about them not being used in estelar roles.

PeepShow

I will say there is prolly a good chance that Sting/Nash will happen at the PPV. Now by good chance, I mean around 75%. The only other option I could see would maybe be Angle, but I highly doubt it. I will be interesting to see how they handle the tourney

xtremebadass

I think it will be Nash vs. Sting vs. Angle for the title, that would scare the piss out of me, that match doesn't sound that bad, I mean that's really thinking outside the box. Love the poster BTW, as SP said, homegrowns are on the poster, good sign.

PeepShow

Well, so who do we all think Sting's partner is gunna be? On TNA Today, it said his partner was a World Champion in every single Federation hes been in. Hmmmmm :g:

Thoughts?

The Rated R CMStar

coughKevinNashcough! Well, I don't know because he has not been champion in TNA, right?

PeepShow

Kevin Nash is Kurt Angles partner you idiot......lol

I can clearly tell you dont watch iMPACT, b/c that would be so obvious.

Soulpower

My guess.... Brother Rober Vandamius Cage. Formerly known as Rob Van Dam, or Booker T. I'm hoping its not Jarrett.

Anyways, we know Styles/Tomko vs LAX will happen next week on Impact, but I'm expecting a screwy finish and a rematch at Genesis. From the looks of it we're going to see Samoa Joe vs Roode at the PPV and it looks like the final of the Fight for your Right will be.... Christian vs Ugggh! Junior-fatass