Official TNA Bound For Glory Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Boundforglory09.jpg

Matches announced so far:

TNA World Heavyweight Championship:AJ Styles (c) vs Sting
Kurt Angle vs Matt Morgan​

Wordlife

^most likely.... but I'm glad AJ is champ now :)

BFG could actually be very good this year!

Soulpower

Not sure how true it is, but according to DA MELTZ, TNA will probably do Joe vs Lashley at Bound For Glory.

phantomgerald

^^^ I like that. Joe/Lashley, Styles/Sting, Angle/Morgan, Foley/Abyss/Dr Stevie in monster's ball, strong card there.

I hope they at least get someone from MEM to defect though. It's been more than a year since its formation and it's getting really stale.

MaJudiH

Reaction score
Well, for me I don't think the will be it for sting. When AJ was about to retire and put his boots up Sting came out and told him he is the chossen won. I think right when Sting is going to say I retire AJ will come out and talk and say you came out when I was going to retire and beg him not quit and sting will say ok and win the Heavyweight Title or some title then. Or maybe AJ will tell him your a Legend in TNA and Sting will Challenge Nash and win his title.

Montana

This looks like a pretty strong card like the others mentioned.

AJ vs. Sting

Pretty solid main event. I think if Sting was the champ, and AJ was the challenger, that would make this match a lot more interesting. But i like the storyline going with Sting "letting" AJ win the belt.

Kurt Angle vs. Matt Morgan

My problem is that they are telling the fans Matt Morgan is wrestlings future. The fans are supposed to pick who the future is. I don't consider Morgan a main eventer, but maybe he can have a breakout match.

Samoa Joe vs. Lashley

Pretty big matchup, but it seems like TNA has done NOTHING with Joe since he turned heel, when he should have been a focal point of Impact. This could be very good though.

Abyss vs. MIck Foley Monsters Ball

This could be awesome, if Foley has anything left. Cool little legend/future match.

* TNA Knockouts Tag Team Title Match: Taylor Wilde and Sarita © vs. The Beautiful People

- Not bad...

* Ultimate X Match: Suicide vs. D'Angelo Dinero vs. Daniels vs. Homicide

This should be really good as well.

Overall I'd say this is a better looking lineup than the WWE has put on in a while. Problem is TNA's booking of Impact has been very poor since Slamiversary with there rise of the World Elite faction, which has BOMBED. i like it cause its some fresh matches, and not the 15th rematch of wrestlers.

Qwake

On Impact Eric Young mentioned to Kevin Nash that they could have a Triple Threat for the Legends title with Nash defending against Young and Hernandez, don't think its been announced but it could be so add that to the card and the show looks decent imo. Also Team 3D Vs Booker/Steiner and maybe Beer Money and British Invasion, will be an average PPV. No MCMG sucks tbh.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'm hoping that the BMI, 3-D, British Inv., and Mafia tag ladder match will be the last of these guys feuding. It's gettting boring, which is bad since it's 8 guys rather than 4. So maybe the Guns will get into the title picture after the ppv.

AngryCaz

Reaction score
I really hope that Sting doesn't end up becoming TNA Champion, for the fourth BFG event in a row. As mentioned above, I think the match would be a lot more interesting if Sting was the champion and AJ Styles was the challenger.

The card looks decent, I hope the event delivers.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
"The Icon" Sting vs. champion "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles

Way too early for them to take the title off of Styles. This would also be the 1st time that Sting was defeated at BFG for the title.

WRESTLING'S BEST VS. WRESTLING'S FUTURE
Main Event Mafia leader Kurt Angle vs. "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan

Morgan going over here would be pretty huge. If they really want to push this guy, having him go over is the way to go. I'm sure it wont be the last time these 2 meet.

MMA VS. TNA: SUBMISSION MATCH
"The Boss" Bobby Lashley vs. Samoa Joe

The Mafia shouldn't lose all of their matches. So this one goes Joe winning. Though with all these backstage attacks on Lashley, they could be going down the route of hurt Lashley beating a strong Joe. But if Joe is the only one in the Mafia who wins his match, he could disban himself from it. But still be heel.

MONSTER'S BALL: HARDCORE EXTREME
Mick Foley vs. "The Monster" Abyss

The hype for this match has been top notch (besides Dr. Stevie being added in) so I'm hoping we get a good match. Abyss goes over here

ULTIMATE X MATCH FOR THE X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Suicide vs. D'Angelo Dinero vs. Daniels vs. Homicide vs. champion The Amazing Red

I was hoping that Dinero would win this, but now that the title is on the line, Red should retain. Keep his momentem going.

FULL METAL MAYHEM FOR THE TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Team 3D vs. Beer Money vs. British Invasion vs. champions Scott Steiner & Booker T

It's time for Team 3-D to get the IWJP titles back, take them back to Japan. TNA needs to just focus on their tag titles now. I would rather the BI to win, and feud with The Guns, but they've been made to look like suckers with Hernandez.

TNA LEGENDS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Hernandez vs. Eric Young vs. champion Kevin Nash

EY tricks Nash into this title match and takes the title from him. Nash gets taken out the picture, EY and Hernandez feuds over the title. I would rather they get a better mid card title, but this would have to do.

TNA KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP
Awesome Kong vs. Tara vs. champion ODB

ODB needs a good title reign. Kong and Tara don't need it at the moment. A battal Royal insues on iMPACT to determine the new #1 cont.

TNA KNOCKOUTS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
The Beautiful People vs. Taylor Wilde & Sarita

Too soon for a title change. It's only their 1st ppv defense.

The card looks real good. If I didn't have to work, I'd order it.

xtremebadass

I don't know if I should order this or not. I know they have great matches, but I fell asleep watching that 3 hour iMPACT!, I am not going to pay $40 to watch a PPV and fall asleep halfway through.

Montana

TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
"The Icon" Sting vs. champion "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles

WRESTLING'S BEST VS. WRESTLING'S FUTURE
Main Event Mafia leader Kurt Angle vs. "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan

I just don't want to see Angle put Matt Morgan over at this show. I got a bad feeling about Matt Morgan.

MMA VS. TNA: SUBMISSION MATCH
"The Boss" Bobby Lashley vs. Samoa Joe

Joe has falling off the map since turning Heel, which i thought he would re-establish himself as a heel. Wouldn't be surprised if this ended in a flaky finish.

MONSTER'S BALL: HARDCORE EXTREME
Mick Foley vs. "The Monster" Abyss

This could be awesome, but who knows how much FOley has left. Good time to put Abyss over (again)

ULTIMATE X MATCH FOR THE X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Suicide vs. D'Angelo Dinero vs. Daniels vs. Homicide vs. champion The Amazing Red

I was hoping that Dinero would win this, but now that the title is on the line, Red should retain. Keep his momentem going. (i Agree)

FULL METAL MAYHEM FOR THE TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Team 3D vs. Beer Money vs. British Invasion vs. champions Scott Steiner & Booker T

TNA LEGENDS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Hernandez vs. Eric Young vs. champion Kevin Nash

TNA KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP
Awesome Kong vs. Tara vs. champion ODB

TNA KNOCKOUTS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
The Beautiful People vs. Taylor Wilde & Sarita

The Rated R CMStar

Apparently, ODB is leaving TNA, so I dont expect her retaining