Official Tattoo/Piercing Discussion.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

So yea thread name says It all. This threads just to talk about tattos and piercings you may have or are plan on getting. So yea discuss away.

Piercings:
As for me. I have both my ears pierced and gauged to size 8. I have Pincher's and plugs that I alternate between. For those who don't know. Pincher's are the U shaped ones that you may have seen and plugs are just a little rod looking thing.

As for ones I plan on getting. I'm looking to get my lip pierced but only after I stop donating cause I can't donate if I do so lord knows how long til' I get that.

Tattoos:
As for me I have none at the moment cause as I've said I give plasma and getting a tattoo would hinder that for a while. But I have plans for 2 tattoo's. One on my left should, a black and blue nautical star. and plan to have "Haunt me if You want me" tattooed across my back.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I used to have my lip pierced, but I lost the ring while cleaning it and I couldn't afford to get another one before it closed.

As for tattoos, I have one right now.....a green Misfits fiend skull on top of a black star with a green border. I have so many plans for more and I was going to get one last weekend but my car broke down....bullshit.

J

Other thread was kind of out dated and had a wierd title. Figured it would be easy just to make a new one.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I have been going to get my ear pierced for the past few months, but it keeps slipping my mind. Someone offered me to go to their house so they could do it with their 'Form Captain' badge but that was out of the question. Hopefully I should get it done in the next few weeks.

With tattoos I am always drawing designs in class and drawing over my arm. Haven't decided on anything specific yet though.

Vandy316

Reaction score
never gonna get a piercing. i just dont think guys should get piercings but everyone thinks differently. i really want tattoos later on though. probably when im like 25 or something and have no ideas for what i want yet

J

Bump.

Just got to say gauging kills but is so worth the out come. I'm at 6's now which is pretty big and they look awesome. Only thing is my ears stung for like 2 days straight. But that finally went away. Only thing I can say about gauging is I hope to god I didn't blow my ear out.

LadyHotrod

I have two piercings in each ear (that equals 4, for the blueberries who can't count) and a nose ring.

No tattoos yet.

Moonlight Drive

Piercings, not a big fan.

Tattoos, I like if they have a meaning. I hate douchebags who get tribal tattoos for the sole reason of looking tough or whatever. I'm thinking of getting a Southern Cross across my back, similiar to the fella in Bra Boys (can't think of his name atm). If I have kids, I'll definitely get their names somewhere, and I was thinking of getting a word or two on my wrists/knuckles, something that means a lot to me.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Bump.

Just got to say gauging kills but is so worth the out come. I'm at 6's now which is pretty big and they look awesome. Only thing is my ears stung for like 2 days straight. But that finally went away. Only thing I can say about gauging is I hope to god I didn't blow my ear out.

I thought about doing some gauges, but I dunno. I wouldn't go too big if I did. 6 would probably be my limit.

J

I thought about doing some gauges, but I dunno. I wouldn't go too big if I did. 6 would probably be my limit.

Yea gauges are cool and well worth it as long as your not live 50% of the idiot kids that try it and skip sizes. I've went from size to size just to make sure my ears don't get blown out. It's taken me since about April to get to 6. There's people I know who started way after that and are passed me but w/e there just going to ruin there ears permanently. Oh and yea 2 is my limit cause that's the point of no return.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I have two piercings in each ear (that equals 4, for the blueberries who can't count) and a nose ring.

No tattoos yet.

Yo LHR do you really have any tongue rings?
U know what they say about females with tongue rings
*Makes slurping noses*
:jawdrop:

Vandy316

Reaction score
like -HBK- has said tattoos should have meanings and spacers are pretty sick. why would you want holes in your ears. but hey, if you like them then go for it. im just saying im not gonna get any