Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airfixx

^^^^Yeah, wdf was that all about?

Cryme Tyme struggle to get so much as a TV-match once a month, let alone, a win... Now they're beating a team of 'thoroughbreds' that are pressumably meant to be on the rise?

The show in general didn't match up to the awesomeness we've recently become accustomed to on Friday night's, but still not a bad show...

Anyone else thinking "what they hell can they do with Kane?"... A new fued with Rey? ...Mid-card obscurity vs Finlay or Khali? ...Doing a job for JoMo? ...Does anyone really see him as a 'monster' now? ...Not blaming him as a performer, but the guy just seems like a characature of his former self.

Qwake

^^^^Yeah, wdf was that all about?

Cryme Tyme struggle to get so much as a TV-match once a month, let alone, a win... Now they're beating a team of 'thoroughbreds' that are pressumably meant to be on the rise?

The show in general didn't match up to the awesomeness we've recently become accustomed to on Friday night's, but still not a bad show...

Anyone else thinking "what they hell can they do with Kane?"... A new fued with Rey? ...Mid-card obscurity vs Finlay or Khali? ...Doing a job for JoMo? ...Does anyone really see him as a 'monster' now? ...Not blaming him as a performer, but the guy just seems like a characature of his former self.

Once I saw Kane run away from the Great Khali I realized he is nothing. Come on, a Monster like him scared of another is bullshit, back in the day Kane would have ran over and atleast tried to kick his ass, I thought he liked pain? I am a fan of Kane's but I am not going to care for him with the way he's been booked for the past few years. They should rebuild him, give him a midcard feud and have him destory them with chokeslams and shit and make him earn his way back up towards the M/E, even if he doesn't win the title it would still be good imo. Once he back up there he can continue to help get young guys over well still looking dominant.

Anyways, SD was quite good this week, opening and ending to the show was pretty well done. We saw some alright matches, Dolph Vs Truth and Kane Vs Rey as well as the M/E and some decent segments. That Cryme Tyme shit wasn't funny, Now they've got Jesse who can actually wrestle well in this fucked up gimmick and also Cryme Tyme went over the Hart Dynasty which sucks. Other then that, good show, I'm liking the CM Punk stuff its really unpredictable which is good.

xtremebadass

I love how Ziggler, Morrison, Cryme Tyme, and The Hart Dynasty are really putting on good performances every week. Ziggler and Morrison will be the definition of SmackDown in a year. CT and the Harts will revive tag team wrestling on SD for sure.

xtremebadass

well that's how a tag team rivalry starts with a couple good promos and one on one matches, maybe a handicap, itll be great

Airfixx

Damn good show again on Friday....

VERY suprised to see Edge tho'.... I really hope they can salvage something half decent out of this mess in time for NOC.

Qwake

Nice active thread we have here...

Just in here to say how awesome Smackdown was, opening segment was pretty awesome, Punk carried it though, Jeff wasn't TOO bad. Punk Vs Morrison was good once again, again Morrison gets the fluke type win over Punk with the rollup variation, same as last time which is good booking when you think about it. Kane won yet again which was good. Hart Dynasty over Cryme Tyme which is fucking awesome as Shad is fucking shit and Cryme Tyme are so fuckin annoying. Main Event and ending to the show was good. Technically Ziggler and Jericho won since Punk put his hands on Jericho by throwing him into Jeff so yeah, even though they didn't announce that they won. Edge interview was alright, looks as though Edge is on his way to becoming a face which I like and once hes a face well all be waiting for an awesome heel turn so yeah. Great show, next week will hopefully be the same.

seX-Power

^ Yeah, did you miss the whole 'we're creating separate threads for the shows in order to increase activity' thing?

Qwake

Oh I thought those threads were for before the show to talk about, like predictions and whatnot and I thought this thread was to talk about what happened on the show...If nobody is meant to use this thread then why is it still here?

Status
Not open for further replies.