Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

idk, all I know is that the game is pretty cool, this is my first time getting it for other than a Sony system, and i got it on 360, and the graphics are way better, storyline is kinda lame, but I really like how you can create your own superstar with your own music (again, new system, new things) :)..... but w/e looks good so far, CM Punk has too long of sideburns imo lol

the dark knight

fuck me, played the game for the 1st time in more than a week now..the royal rumble thing for teh hall of fame. WTF? its pretty easy but...how the fuck can you get eliminated so quick? i was in the final 4 until jeff hardy threw me out << from the 1st try..:nonono:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

how dyu customize attributes the way u want htem??

thats shit. u can never get the mix u want. and r&r damages your popularity heaps. how the hell edoes that work

youd be surprised how much i get asked that. but na id rather play smackdown vs raw 08. and can you get into ecw on 24/7? i won the ecw title at survivor series but didnt get the option to move

the dark knight

youd be surprised how much i get asked that. but na id rather play smackdown vs raw 08. and can you get into ecw on 24/7? i won the ecw title at survivor series but didnt get the option to move
sigh..no shit

no, you cant be in ecw in the 24/7-season mode, only as a manager.

btman

Reaction score
fuck me, played the game for the 1st time in more than a week now..the royal rumble thing for teh hall of fame. WTF? its pretty easy but...how the fuck can you get eliminated so quick? i was in the final 4 until jeff hardy threw me out << from the 1st try..:nonono:

Play as Khali? Only dmg I took was from counters.

CT Styles

How the hell do you win GM mode no matter what matches I do I still lose tha ratings every week I hate GM Mode does any1 have like a strategy for GM mode or something thay can tell me to help me?

HBKristen

Reaction score
ugggghgh. it makes me sad that all i've heard about this game is bad stuff. i've been so excited about it. before i moved, i convinced my wii-toting roommate to add it to his gamefly and he got it AFTER i moved. my girlfriend and i have since made it clear to anyone that has a wii that they are to rent or buy it and we'll come over and play in our bikinis a la the commericial. we girls love to play wrestling games in our bikinis...evidently.

*sigh*

Reinvented

Reaction score
What are you talking about that Wii commerical was awesome. It taught me things about asian girls they like to spit heaps of juice in the air.

I like playing the game in my bra and panties or in the Nude.

the dark knight

ugggghgh. it makes me sad that all i've heard about this game is bad stuff. i've been so excited about it. before i moved, i convinced my wii-toting roommate to add it to his gamefly and he got it AFTER i moved. my girlfriend and i have since made it clear to anyone that has a wii that they are to rent or buy it and we'll come over and play in our bikinis a la the commericial. we girls love to play wrestling games in our bikinis...evidently.

*sigh*

so the rumor's true...jasmine and gashface are the only 2 members in IWF history that are not lesbians.

its true...its damn true.