Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

I thought i beat it, but somehow it doesn't show "complete". I'm sure it's at legend setting. I'm using Eddie and CM Punk btw.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Yeah I just got it too, and did anyone but me notice, all the chicks look like the ran face first into a brick wall? I mean seriously, you can add all Jeff Hardys little stripes in his beard, but can't make a decent rendtion of any of the divas. Of course thats neither here nor there. So far I like it. Nothing really spectacular so far, but like I said, I just started.

PeepShow

Well my populairty is on 100 but drops down because of R&R but only takes 2-3 weeks to get back up and all my stats are 80-90 atm

WTF! How? Your poularity drops like 15 things when you take a day of Rest. WTF!

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Just keep doing what I said previosuly and your popularity will go up to 100 eventually and if you rest quite a lot during matches you won't be too fatigued. Only R&R if you REALLY need to. Also go on options and make simulate training on, it's a lot easier than doing the training yourself.

RawEnergy

Reaction score
Just gotta say, the Wii version sucks, There is no story mode or 24/7(w/e it is), no gm mode, there are basically no main event matches. I was wondering, whoever else on here has the Wii version, if you have to unlock story mode and GM Mode or if it just sucks because it has none of them.

Looks like ill be buying the PSP Version.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
is this game worth getting? i'll probably rent it no matter wha you guys says, but would like some knowledge beforehand on whats good and whats shit and what to try before i have to return it

PeepShow

Meh, IDK. I think I would have rather bought it than rented it like I did, simply b/c Ill prolly play it in just exibition matches and maybe online, but the season mode abosolutly sucks my cock. There's only like 3 different cutscenes the whole season. Its really sad. Its just too repetitive.

The Rated R CMStar

I actually had fun playing with HBK the 24/7 mode. Altough I had to lose the title in purpose to see different storylines. Hell, I even got a new locker room

btman

Reaction score
So seriously no one knows what to do with 2 tables with the top one flaming???

It's pissing me off because it looks like you can do something badass with it..

Kassidy

Reaction score
only can do it in the ring and its only a top rope suplex and im going to say stop acting like a baby and figure it out

Edgehead2593

Reaction score
The gm mode sucks, it's the same for both brands. And ECW guys attack you in just about every storyline.