Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

thats why i fucking hate the new svr...unless you can change the roster in the 7/11 mode, it will suck! the roster is out of date even before the game is released :(

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ thats how it always is, the roster is set in like january, they dont have any control of that WWE does and they dont let things into the game cuz then it might leak and spoil plans for tv

the dark knight

^^but in here comes the pain you could change the whole roster...

and btw, i thought they set the rosters for the game before summerslam!

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^ no hella earlier than that, they render every one an shit like around jan - feb

the dark knight

^^you're fast in this thread! lol

it would suck, thats why i want a season mode where i can actually choose my career. svr's season modes sucked! it didnt matter if you win the match or not, you're character just keeps going with the storyline..and he's never heel :(

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ yes i am, y i should be mod and y i was mod. But yea this year its more become a legend so idk how they did it, Ill post when ign updates :)

Switchy

Reaction score
I'm surprised Ric Flair isn't on the roster yet and the boxart looks kinda sick but as TDK said it would be good if you can e heel in season mode. The only time I got to be heel was when I teamed with Davairi, Carlito and Chavo. They shoulda made the roster after the draft imo.

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ yea they should have but they didnt, and i hope Ric isnt in the game lol i hate him, and hulk shouldnt be either

The A-man

Reaction score
If anything, I'm just glad they're FINALLY gonna fix the A.I. this time. Of course, I'm hoping that they aren't just saying that like they did the last time.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^That's what I said in 1 of my earlier post is to stop expecting the perfect game because that's what everybody expected last year and look what it turned out to be.

The A-man

Reaction score
No, I'm not expecting the game to be perfect, I'm expecting the computer opponent to be alot smarter this time around.

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^That's what I said in 1 of my earlier post is to stop expecting the perfect game because that's what everybody expected last year and look what it turned out to be.

^^^ your new name is Mr. Negative........................ Negative

Switchy

Reaction score
^^I was expecting something like that to be said.

It's true, though. Everybody was exited for SVR07 as they were for 08 (Well maybe not as much but you get my point) and it wasn't exactly the best game.

From what I've seen of this it is gonna be a good game but everybody is expecting miracles and it isn't going to be the perfect game. Yes it will be great (hopefully) but some people are expecting too much is all i'm saying.