Official Raw discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Look's like Punk's got the night off. He's said on twitter he's going to the Cubs/Phillies game later.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Funny thing is they should actually have a camera follow him to stuff like that, could make for some great shit. Alberto Del Rio chasing him around the country with his briefcase ready to cash in on him ala the 24/7 Hardcore title rule :D

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Tonight's episode of WWE Monday Night RAW will kick off with an appearance from WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon.

Mr. McMcMahon will address the WWE Universe regarding the events that transpired at last night's Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

WWE hinted on the company's official Twitter page that Mr. McMahon will also address whether John Cena will be "fired" after losing the WWE championship to C.M. Punk, as per the match stipulation.

Former WWE champion John Cena just posted the following on Twitter, saying he's been "future endeavored" and his match with The Rock at WrestleMania 28 is off:

"I have just been 'future endeavored'. Well..if that's how it is I would like to take a moment to publicly apologize to Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson. In an effort to make WM28 as big as possible I tried to expose rock for his flaws. Very childish and immature on my behalf. My comments about the rocks absence were both unprofessional and childish. I am sorry. Rock, I truly wish and still hope in my heart of hearts that the crazy old man who is the boss reconsiders his totally rash decision. Because chicago was insane last night... And it made me think.of what Miami could have been. I guess sometimes u do not know what u have until it is lost."

"CeNation. I very rarely ask u for anything but I am down to my last chance. If u could tweet WWE to let them know not to fire me...
Should be a fun night.

chucho

Reaction score
I can not wait for this raw. I hope that it does not dissapoint!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
idk about watching Raw tonight on one hand i want to see what happens with Cena/Vince, but Punk will not be on Raw. (i don't think) :c

OMR

Reaction score
the return of juan cena coming soon

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Juan-Cena2.jpg

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'll be downloading later, so I won't take part in the chat in here tonight.

It should have some solid fallout either way.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I wanted to see Vince fire Cena on air. A let down for sure, but i'm still going to be watching