• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Raw discussion thread

Dale

Super Moderator
Michael Cole has forwarded the following message from the anonymous Raw General Manager to WWE.com. And we quote:

Tonight, live on Raw, the challenger for John Cena’s WWE Championship at WWE Over the Limit will be decided. Once the challenger is decided, Cena will be able to choose the stipulation of the match.

To find out who will vie for Cena’s title in just two weeks at WWE Over the Limit, tune in to Raw tonight at 9/8 CT on USA Network.
I'd like to see Truth get in the match tbh

Now that Morrison is out, I would definitely have Truth win and face Cena. Have Miz cut a promo at Over The Limit and start some sort of "I'm being wronged" angle or something.

PHX

Legacy Member
Yeah that pretty much made it more obvious than it already was. They need to do better when it comes to pushing heels as top heels without having to always get a title shot and look weak in the process.

PHX

Legacy Member
I think this would be a good time for a scramble match tbh. Would much rather see something like that as it would least have some suspense to it.

SAIYANS

They showed Rey, ADR, Miz, Kane, Big Show, and Truth in the graphic for number 1 contender during TE