Official Raw discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
BORING. Wrestling is different to boxing, do NOT compare the two.
Boxers have crossed over into wrestling. WWE has held boxing matches in the past. The fact is the common theme in wrestling, boxing, and UFC is selling the fight. You don't have to give away a damn thing early by letting guys get in a scuffle. You simply don't have to at all depending on the magnitude of the names involved, and there are no names bar Cena bigger than HHH and Taker in the company. They sell themselves, the fans love and respect them, and the general public buys what they are selling. What sense does it make to give it away for free?

It doesn't plain and simple, much like it make no damn sense for Rock to be on any Raw live before the go home show for WM. And even then it makes no sense for he to physically touch Cena and Miz when you know that you are selling fans on the $65 dream of them doing it. The same goes for King and Cole as it currently stands.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Triple H has beaten down Sheamus and Ted Dibiase, both times by getting an early cheap shot in. I take it he's going to give Taker a low blow during his entrance too?
Likely, maybe even an early hammer shot as well.

Kenneth Allen

Reaction score
Does anyone want to put talent over? I really hope Ted's getting a run for this beating.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Triple H has beaten down Sheamus and Ted Dibiase, both times by getting an early cheap shot in. I take it he's going to give Taker a low blow during his entrance too?
I can't ever recall Taker getting his entrance disrupted so that would be epic and HHH may get booed out the building for the first time in a while.

SAL

Reaction score
Boxers have crossed over into wrestling. WWE has held boxing matches in the past. The fact is the common theme in wrestling, boxing, and UFC is selling the fight. You don't have to give away a damn thing early by letting guys get in a scuffle. You simply don't have to at all depending on the magnitude of the names involved, and there are no names bar Cena bigger than HHH and Taker in the company. They sell themselves, the fans love and respect them, and the general public buys what they are selling. What sense does it make to give it away for free?

It doesn't plain and simple, much like it make no damn sense for Rock to be on any Raw live before the go home show for WM. And even then it makes no sense for he to physically touch Cena and Miz when you know that you are selling fans on the $65 dream of them doing it. The same goes for King and Cole as it currently stands.

Okay. Sure. Now talk about the particular build for this particular match.

Monday: HHH comes out. "I'm going to break your streak. I'll die trying."

Friday: Undertaker comes out. "You can't beat me. The streak will live forever."

THIS ISN'T HYPE IT'S A BROKEN FUCKING RECORD

SAL

Reaction score
Likely, maybe even an early hammer shot as well.

Was a rhetorical question, and no, he won't. What I'm saying is that he needs to get in cheap shots on Sheamus and Dibiase? Look them in the face and beat the fuck out of them. If you're going to bury them for no reason, at least do it right, jesus.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
images

AF.

Reaction score

Wrestling is different to boxing, in wrestling they build up matches differently. They won't give anything away by having HHH and Taker brawl. Don't be a fucking idiot.

Why are you bringing The Rock into this? I never said anything about The Rock.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Okay. Sure. Now talk about the particular build for this particular match.

Monday: HHH comes out. "I'm going to break your streak. I'll die trying."

Friday: Undertaker comes out. "You can't beat me. The streak will live forever."

THIS ISN'T HYPE IT'S A BROKEN FUCKING RECORD
You forgot the key ingredient to this magnificently built feud.

THE ORIGINAL TAUNT OFF!

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt