Official Raw discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AF.

Reaction score
Well maybe don't build his return to SmackDown and have him on RAW?

They have what, 4 more shows to WrestleMania? They need to cram in as much hype as possible, and not having him on the show at all is not the way to go.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
pos comes back and 4 young talents are buried in the span of just over 2 hours. You'd think people would be shocked but with pos back, nothing surprises anybody.

Reaction score
Divas should get a tag title. They mostly do tag matches, and the quality of singles is absolutely terrible. Tonight was the perfect instance to debut Kong, but again, she doesn't show (leads me to believe she never did sign).

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
If anyone felt Rock was borderline pissed in his promo, it appears he actually was (veins were bulging out of his neck)

"I was passionate about my words tonight 'cause I meant them. It's not a joke to me. It's my word. My family. My LOVE for my fans and WWE."

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
He really did seem like out of character getting fired up while cutting that promo. Made it that much better and did it perfectly. Curious to see what happens when they meet face to face.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I noticed that as well. Good stuff from Rocky. One upping Cena was again. Cena needs to bring his shit and quit with this stand up comic bullshit he's pulling right now.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Cena can cut some really good serious promos so he's going to need to pull one of those out his ass and not do those lame ass unfunny promos. Just really bugged me when he did it on this Raw guess cause of the promo he cut the previous week.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Annoying Cena didn't go anywhere apparently. Was hoping he would leave for about 7 years.

AF.

Reaction score
Cena really fucked me over tonight. Liked him heaps after last weeks promo, then he comes out and does this shit.

Cena/Miz is failing so badly. WWE is relying on The Rock and Cena, without even building the Cena/Miz aspect of it.

Reaction score
WWE are just relying on Taker/Trips to seel the PPV, and have the other shit as an undercard attraction to the big event.

Although, Punk/Orton has been booked beautifully, Rey/Cody has a lot of potential to be great, Cole/Lawler has been booked well, and Edge/ADR is slowly coming along (but needs a big boost)

I doubt WWE are even bothering to hype the Cena/Miz match because Miz is not a threat and will job to Cena rather quickly. Seeds may be planted for Cena/Rock @ Summerslam, but yeah, in an odd event, Raw won't have any top heels who could challenge for the title after ER. That's why I'm hoping Hunter turns heel post-Mania and we get one final heel Trips title reign.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Austin, Cena's 2nd response, Taker/HHH (reportedly) and Cole revealing his referee.

Seems a pretty loaded Raw.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Hopefully can get a nice match or maybe two to go with that stuff but those things alone are things I'm looking forward to.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler