• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Raw discussion thread

SAL

So wait, they're not putting the belts on the line at the Elimination Chamber? Thank god. They're actually gonna build a title match! Holy shit!

PHX

Legacy Member
So wait, they're not putting the belts on the line at the Elimination Chamber? Thank god. They're actually gonna build a title match! Holy shit!
Wasn't sure if they confirmed that or not but I hope this is the case. Just make the chamber match a number one contender match.

Dale

Super Moderator
Imo Del Rio has to win the title at mania. Can't have another rumble winner go to waste let alone one they are hot shotting into being a big star.
Agreed. Funnily enough, if Cena or Orton won the Rumble then there would have been a chance they could have lost at Mania because they are already made so to speak, but there is no way they give a Rumble win to a relatively new guy and not have him win at Mania.

McHusky best win the titles too.

Don't they always put the titles on the line at EC? Nice twist btw

Dale

Super Moderator
I can actually see King winning the Rumble, facing Miz at EC and losing. Cena wins the EC and goes onto face Miz at Mania.